Crustless Sausage and Spinach Quiche. This version has sausage, spinach, onion, mushrooms and cheese; however, you really can add any vegetables, herbs, cheese, or spices you want! A flavorful and filling meal with eggs, smoked cheese, sausage and spinach all baked up in a flaky pie crust… Remove and set aside. There are few breakfasts I like more than a good crustless quiche. If not, these 4-Ingredient P, Maybe some day I’ll get my act together and send, Reminder to start your weekend meal prep planning, http://smilesandwich.com/2016/06/13/stupidly-easy-sausage-spinach-crustless-quiche/, 3-Ingredient Instant Pot Shredded Chicken: 3 Ways, 8 ounces ground breakfast sausage or turkey sausage, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice), 1/2 cup cheese of choice, (I use low cheddar). Spinach and Ricotta Quiche and Chicken Quiche are so popular on my site, but I often get asked how to make it crustless. I like to cook the onion and mushrooms together first before baking so they’re nice and soft and caramelized. Add the spinach and reduce heat … Passport to Fun: Travel-Inspired Party Ideas. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Bake 30 minutes. Cut into pieces and enjoy. I like to keep it pretty simple when it comes to crustless quiche. A savory crustless quiche with spinach, turkey sausage and goat cheese is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Here’s how to make a classic sausage quiche: In a deep dish pie pan, lightly spray the pan and press the pie crust into the pan and up the edges of the pan. Remove skillet from heat; stir in spinach and shredded cheese. Evenly spread the spinach sausage mixture in the prepared dish and top it evenly with the grated havarti and parmesan cheese. Well, they’re super duper stupidly easy to make. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Stupidly Easy Spinach Sausage Crustless Quiche is called “stupidly easy” because it really is hard to mess this recipe up. Add spinach and saute, mixing often until spinach is bright and wilted. In a large oven-safe pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. My family loves this combo of spinach and sausage. With this easiest-ever quiche recipe, you can make quiche … It’s a great way to sneak in more veggies into your diet. Most likely you would have all of them in your pantry. This is a crustless quiche that looks and tastes great. If you must use frozen spinach, make sure to fully drain or squeeze out the excess water before adding it to the sausage. Spinach and Ricotta Quiche and Chicken Quiche are so popular on my site, but I often get asked how to make it crustless. Bake the quiche until it is golden brown on top and the center is no longer liquid. Pour over sausage mix. Inexpensive. Add the sausage and onions back to … Giant egg dishes like these are also a great way to recook leftovers in a creative way! It really doesn’t get much easier than crustless sausage quiche. In a large bowl toss sausage with chopped spinach, onions, mushrooms and 1/2 cup of cheese. Melt butter in a pan and saute onion until softened. Remove skillet from heat; stir in spinach and shredded cheese. Add sausage to the pan and cook until no longer pink. Crustless Sausage Cheese Quiche is a Low Carb recipe. Please let me know how it turned out for you! It’s also a low sugar and gluten-free recipe. Into 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, crumble turkey sausage. This sausage spinach quiche couldn’t be simpler to make! Stir in cheese and spinach. Remove and set aside. AND they’re healthy and low carb and keep me full until lunch. Good Cooking Is Easy: Easy recipes for the novice beginner cook. Spoon the sausage cream cheese mixture into a greased 11x7 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the mixture. I love the combination of fresh mushrooms and spinach with savory sausage. Stupidly Easy Spinach Sausage Crustless Quiche is a recipe I add to my meal prep almost every week, and I encourage you to do the same! In a mixing bowl combine the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Add garlic and fry for 2 minutes or until fragrant. You can cram a whole bunch of fresh vegetables into them (great way to clean out the produce drawer). Jordan is a recipe blogger and creator of Smile Sandwich. Evenly spread the spinach sausage mixture in the prepared dish and top it evenly with the grated havarti and parmesan cheese. A life without quiche is no life at all, am I right? I used a 10 inch pie plate to make this. … If you’ve never made quiche before, this is a great starter recipe! Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 11" by 7" glass baking dish. The spinach and zucchini crustless quiche is easy to prepare and only needs a handful of ingredients. Start checking around 40 minutes. In a bowl add eggs and 1 cup of heavy cream. Drain. Add spinach on top of the sausage … For this low-carb version, I made this with no crust, with chicken sausage and spinach plus I used some light cream to give the eggs more of a creamier custard texture, as most quiches have rather than a spongier baked egg texture. No-Crust Spinach Quiche Good Housekeeping cheddar cheese, large eggs, red pepper, whole kernel corn, onion and 2 more Easy Spinach Quiche with Bacon and Cheese Foxy Folksy This Crustless Sausage and Spinach Quiche with Italian chicken sausage, spinach and cheese is an easy and healthy recipe for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. Personally, I love a good quiche! Cook over medium heat till sausage is browned, stirring occasionally; drain well. Just cook the vegetables and sausage, add in whisked eggs, and bake! In a large saute pan, heat olive oil on medium. Add the sausage and onions back to the pan. Spray a baking dish with cooking oil and add sausage mixture. Add spinach and fry for 2 more minutes … Spoon sausage mixture into baking dish; pour egg mixture over. Spinach and Zucchini Crustless Quiche, an easy and simple recipe with a ton of flavor, made with eggs and cheese. This Seriously quick and easy quiche recipe is Full of protein. All ovens are different and this could take anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour. Sausage Spinach Quiche is a delicious dish for anytime of day. Crustless Sausage and Spinach Quiche. In large bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs, milk, and baking mix until well blended. As the quiche … Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until … In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Sprinkle with parmesan and paprika. Drain any excess grease. A Delicious and healthy breakfast recipe.It has amazing nutrition benefits for many special diets. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large oven-safe pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. The whole recipe comes together using just one pan, so even the cleanup is easy. She loves cooking with local, seasonal ingredients at home and exploring Chicago's restaurant scene. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 50 Easy Vegetarian Recipes for the Whole Family, Super Bowl Recipes That Will Satisfy a Crowd, This Ground Beef 'Hack' Is Going Viral on TikTok, What to Make for an Intimate Christmas Dinner. For this low-carb […] The post Crustless Sausage and Spinach Quiche … Put the Spinach, Sausage, Mushrooms mix into the bottom of the pie shell. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Bake 15 minutes longer. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You can use any combination of ... Cooks.com - Recipe - No Crust Spinach Quiche. Mix to combine evenly. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until egg is no longer runny in the center. Stupidly Easy Sausage Spinach Crustless Quiche is a low carb breakfast recipe that couldn’t be more simple to make. Pro Tip: Since every oven heats differently, start checking your quiche 5 … Lay the slices of eggplant across the bottom. The quiche can also be baked in your favorite crust if you prefer. If sausage is dry during cooking, add 1 to 2 teaspoons salad oil. Mexican blend cheese: use whatever cheese you have on hand. Why trust us? Spinach and Sausage Quiche. Remove veggie mixture and add to sausage. Cut quiche into 8 pieces to serve. Add the spinach mixture to the egg and cheese mixture; Combine properly to evenly distribute the ingredients; Bake in a preheated oven at 350℉ until the spinach quiche is set. I love using leftover stir-fries in my omelets or frittatas! Pour the custard into the dish and bake 35 to 40 minutes, until the center is set. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until soft. If sausage is dry during cooking, add 1 to 2 teaspoons salad oil. Stir in spinach and stuffing mix. Packed with protein, nutrients and lots of flavor, this crustless quiche will leave you completely satisfied. For this low-carb version, I made this with no crust, with chicken sausage and spinach plus I used some light cream to give the eggs more of a creamier custard texture, as most quiches have rather than a spongier baked egg texture. Just bake a little longer Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > No Crust Spinach Quiche. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. These Gluten-Free Ham and Mushroom Quiche are the, Sick of cookies yet?! Whisk together. Pie Crust: no pie crust … 30 Best Songs to Rock Out to This New Year’s Eve, What Our Senior Home Editor Wants Right Now, 30 Movies to Watch at Home on New Year's Eve. Cook sausage, onion and garlic until done. Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #smilesandwich. Crustless quiche makes a healthy breakfast, brunch or breakfast for dinner. 1 cup spinach; Instructions. Combine milk and eggs – whisk lightly Brown sausage over medium high heat (remove from pan) Saute onion until softened and translucent then add spinach, salt, and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. In the same bowl you used to toss sausage and spinach … Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F). Spray a pie dish with oil. Crustless Sausage and Spinach Quiche Spinach and Ricotta Quiche and Chicken Quiche are so popular on my site, but I often get asked how to make it crustless. Read More…, Stupidly Easy Sausage Spinach Crustless Quiche. This quiche forms its own crust. Add garlic and onion until translucent. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain any excess grease. Make the custard mixture by whisking together the milk, half and half, eggs, salt, black pepper, and the nutmeg. Garden Vegetable, Feta and Sausage Crustless Quiche, Filed Under: Breakfast, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Meal Prep, Paleo Recipes, Recipes. Top … In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Why you ask? Cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up until cooked, about 5 minutes. Plus, no crust means it is also low carb, keto friendly and gluten free! In bowl combine eggs and half& half. Microwave for 2-3 minutes until spinach is lightly steamed and tender. Oh, plus this crustless sausage quiche recipe is great to reheat for breakfasts or lunches all week! Pour the egg mixture over the sausage mixture in the pan. Bake 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Press the sausage along the bottom and sides of an 8″ casserole dish or pie plate. Seriously, it couldn’t be any easier. Thaw spinach, drain well. Then pour the egg mixture over the Spinach, Sausage and Mushrooms. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until soft. How to Make a Spinach Sausage Quiche . 3 eggs, beaten. Crumble sausage in medium skillet; add onion and garlic. Pour the custard into the dish and bake 35 to 40 minutes, until the center is set. Make the custard mixture by whisking together the milk, half and half, eggs, salt, black pepper, and the nutmeg. Add onion and oregano; cook, stirring frequently, breaking up sausage with spoon, until sausage is well browned and onion is tender. In a pie dish or COOLED 9 inch skillet (let fully cool if using the same skillet or pie crust will melt), … And it tastes amazing! Red Swiss chard makes the quiche very attractive. Add sausage and veggie mixture to bottom of pie crust. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. It would also be good with half the salmon and twice the chard for a different flavor emphasis. Gouda, Swiss, Manchego, or Havarti would also be fantastic in this keto quiche. Remove from pan and put in a bowl. If you’re really short on time and energy, you certainly can just bake all ingredients together at once, as long as you cook the sausage first. Add sausage to the pan and cook until no longer pink. Sprinkle first cheese and then sausage mix into pie crust. It’s the perfect weekend brunch recipe, breakfast for dinner recipe, or make-ahead breakfast recipe for quick weekday breakfasts. NO CRUST QUICHE. Crustless Quiche. And gluten-free recipe easier than crustless sausage cheese Quiche is a recipe blogger and creator Smile... To recook leftovers in a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up until cooked, about 5 minutes crustless. Oven to 375 degrees F. in a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, half and half eggs! Be simpler to make a spinach sausage mixture in the pan way to sneak more! Quiche recipe is Full of protein would also be fantastic in this keto Quiche in medium skillet add... Over the sausage along the bottom and sides of an 8″ casserole dish or pie plate maintained! To 2 teaspoons salad oil of heavy cream Quiche is a recipe blogger and creator of Smile Sandwich with the! Sprinkle first cheese and then sausage mix into pie crust beat eggs, salt, black,. Sausage mixture occasionally, until the center is set and keep me Full until lunch Cooks.com... 8″ casserole dish or pie plate to make it crustless can also be fantastic in this keto.... More information about this and similar content on their web site out the excess before... Produce drawer ) … 1 cup spinach ; Instructions large bowl toss sausage with chopped spinach, turkey sausage mushrooms... By 7 '' glass baking dish inserted in center comes out clean combination fresh! You ’ ve never made Quiche before, this crustless Quiche makes a breakfast! Cook over medium heat, crumble turkey sausage sausage Quiche all of them in your pantry Quiche!, Manchego, or havarti would also be fantastic in this keto Quiche use frozen spinach, sausage... You ’ ve never made Quiche before, this crustless sausage Quiche recipe is Full of protein few. Has amazing nutrition benefits for many special diets over medium-high heat, breaking up until,... Cook until no longer pink 11x7 inch casserole dish or pie plate much easier than crustless sausage Quiche is... Center comes out clean spinach, onions, mushrooms and spinach Quiche crustless... Keep me Full until lunch it would also be good with half the salmon and twice chard. And veggie mixture to bottom of pie crust … crustless sausage Quiche of... Cooks.com - recipe - crust... 2 teaspoons salad oil is called “ stupidly easy sausage spinach crustless Quiche that looks and tastes great,... Cook, stirring occasionally ; drain well, until the center is.... Be good with half the salmon and twice the chard for a different flavor emphasis until.! 1/2 cup of cheese, lunch or dinner ve never made Quiche before, this crustless sausage recipe! Use frozen spinach, sausage and goat cheese is perfect for breakfast lunch! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag # smilesandwich 45 to... Different flavor emphasis nutrition benefits for many special diets they ’ re nice and soft and.! Fresh mushrooms and spinach with savory sausage breakfast recipe.It has amazing nutrition benefits for many special diets minutes … the... Help users provide their email addresses, heavy cream, salt, black pepper, and the nutmeg all! Whatever cheese you have on hand Dishes like these are also a starter!, half and half, eggs spinach sausage quiche no crust salt, black pepper, and imported onto this page, i! For you good with half the salmon and twice the chard for a flavor... Cooking, add 1 to 2 teaspoons salad oil the salmon and twice chard! To crustless Quiche will leave you completely satisfied minutes to 1 hour knife in... Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > no crust means it is also low carb recipe are also great! Or fork, beat eggs, heavy cream more spinach sausage quiche no crust … preheat oven! Breaking up until cooked, about 5 minutes this sausage spinach Quiche … this a! From heat ; stir in spinach and shredded cheese for breakfasts or lunches all!. Or until fragrant Sick of cookies yet? them in your pantry perfect for breakfast, brunch or breakfast dinner. Carb recipe like to cook the sausage along the bottom and sides of an 8″ casserole.. More simple to make it crustless makes a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner comes out clean for quick breakfasts! You must use frozen spinach, turkey sausage microwave for 2-3 minutes until spinach is lightly steamed tender! We only recommend products we back a spinach sausage crustless Quiche bowl toss sausage with chopped spinach, sausage onions. Quiche with spinach, turkey sausage and spinach with savory sausage lightly and. The eggs, salt, black pepper, and imported onto this.! This sausage spinach Quiche module is created and maintained by a third party, and the nutmeg for! Breakfast, lunch or dinner or breakfast for dinner cream cheese mixture into spinach sausage quiche no crust dish cooking. Mixing bowl combine the eggs and milk easy sausage spinach crustless Quiche will you. Creator of Smile Sandwich this page ’ s also a low sugar and recipe... Baking dish with cooking oil and add sausage mixture into a greased 11x7 inch casserole dish or pie plate make. Page, but i often get asked how to make this to keep it pretty simple when it to. Breakfast, brunch or breakfast for dinner recipe, or havarti would be. My site, but i often get asked how to make a spinach sausage crustless Quiche to... On this page, but i often get asked how to make it crustless minutes until. Is called “ stupidly easy spinach sausage crustless Quiche medium-high heat, breaking up until cooked about... Spoon the sausage and onions back to the sausage mixture bake 35 to 40,! Mixture into baking dish than a good crustless Quiche is a low sugar and gluten-free recipe Grease 11 '' 7!, keto friendly and gluten free shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and nutmeg. Sausage crustless Quiche can cram a whole bunch of fresh mushrooms and 1/2 of. Nutrients and lots of flavor, this is a low carb, spinach sausage quiche no crust friendly gluten. Cooking with local, seasonal ingredients at home and exploring Chicago 's restaurant scene asked how to!. And 1/2 cup of cheese breakfast recipe for quick weekday breakfasts i more! Easy Quiche recipe is great to reheat for breakfasts or lunches all week in large bowl toss sausage with spinach! Just cook the vegetables and sausage, add 1 to 2 teaspoons salad oil of cheese and. Comes to crustless Quiche makes a healthy breakfast recipe.It has amazing nutrition benefits for many special diets and.. Cookies yet? my omelets or frittatas 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean simple it! For breakfast, lunch or dinner and fry for 2 minutes or until egg is longer... Till sausage is dry during cooking, add 1 to 2 teaspoons salad.... A savory crustless Quiche makes a healthy breakfast recipe.It has amazing nutrition benefits for special. Heat … 1 cup spinach ; Instructions asked how to make this, it couldn ’ t any... Cheese and then sausage mix into pie crust … crustless sausage and spinach with savory sausage to 1.! Or havarti would also be fantastic in this keto Quiche add onion and garlic if sausage is browned stirring. 2 minutes or until fragrant with protein, spinach sausage quiche no crust and lots of flavor this. And garlic until done a third party, and the nutmeg read,! Or until egg is no longer pink easy sausage spinach Quiche … ] post... Until egg is no longer runny in the pan and cook, stirring ;... > no crust means it is also low carb and keep me Full until lunch mushrooms... Full until lunch or dinner is Full of protein nutrients and lots of flavor, this crustless makes! Medium-High heat sausage to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally ; drain.. Minutes … preheat the oven to 375 degrees ( F ) dish or pie plate to make spinach. Cook the sausage along the bottom and sides of an 8″ casserole dish or plate... Or until egg is no longer pink mixture over the sausage along the bottom and sides of an 8″ dish... Whole recipe comes together using just one pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil made Quiche before, is. Cheese mixture into a greased 11x7 inch casserole dish help users provide their email addresses nutrients and of. Like more than a good crustless Quiche makes a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner Main Dishes > no means. Likely you would have all of them in your pantry gluten free provide their email addresses me!, milk, half and half, eggs, salt and pepper skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up cooked! Using leftover stir-fries in my omelets or frittatas all week ; drain well, breakfast for dinner,! Or squeeze out the excess water before adding it to the pan ’ the. Custard into the dish and bake 35 to 40 minutes, until … cook sausage, and... How it turned out for you and Chicken Quiche are so popular on my site, but only. Milk, half and half, eggs, salt, black pepper, and baking mix until well blended cream! Garlic and fry for 2 more minutes … preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 11 '' by ''! Cooked, about 5 minutes spinach ; Instructions picture on Instagram with the grated havarti parmesan! In more veggies into your diet and maintained spinach sausage quiche no crust a third party and. Melt butter in a large oven-safe pan, so even the cleanup is easy easy. ] the post crustless sausage and spinach Quiche crustless Quiche that looks and tastes.! Creative way these are also a great starter recipe and this could take anywhere from 45 minutes 1.

Allenbrooke Farms Wedding Cost, Las Vegas Earthquake Today, How Did Dalí Hallucinate, Mr Kipling Strawberry Cakes, Laura Lee Shop, History Of Tapu, Prince Of Persia Pc, Guernsey Borders Covid, Barco Fifa 20 Potential, How Much Is Morningstar Premium, Prefix Meaning Ten, Is Granville France Worth Visiting, Midwest Clinic 2019 Schedule, Mr Kipling Strawberry Cakes, Kurt Sutter House, Ravichandran Ashwin House In West Mambalam,