I sent 5 bottles each day to daycare with my baby (1 was an extra bottle for the “just in case” scenario). For bottles, he will take anything, though I actually don't like the Avent or Spectra nipples, so we mainly use Comotomo (favorite), Lifefactory (pretty! Follow a manual added link. Sale Price: $10.99 . Get yours at Lactation Connection {The Nursing Mother's Milk … Is there a certain type of nipple that they prefer? The Spectra 9Plus pump: Two (2) 24mm Spectra Breast Flanges. Bottles and Nipples. Shop the S2 Bundle. ). We offer genuine Spectra replacement parts and accessories for the Spectra S1, Spectra S2, Spectra M1 and Spectra 9 breast pumps such as the duckbill valve, backflow protector filter, bottles, nipples, tubing and Spectra Double Collection Kit. Compatible with Spectra S1 Spectra S2 Spectra 9 Plus and Avent Pump Replace Spectra Bottle Replace Avent Classic Avent Natural Bottle. While the bottles may be found on amazon, Spectra does not sell these in stores or with varying stages of nipples as they are to be used mainly with their pumping system. FSA or HSA eligible. Includes nipple, cap, disc, and lid for each Bottle. Select options. From the article, it definitely sounds to me like Charlie is ready for a faster flow nipple. with Tote, Bottles and Cooler. Savings: $9.00. Includes detachable power cord prongs. This bottle’s soft, squeezable body combined with its naturally shaped, slow-flow, silicone nipples make it a natural choice for breastfed babies. Spectra Bottles with Optional Spectra Nipples Spectra 5 oz wide mouth bottles with sealing discs and caps and optional Spectra slow flow nipples! S2 Plus Premier Bundle with Tote, Bottles and Cooler. This product made by South Korea Two (2) Spectra Duckbill Valves. Each bottle will attach straight to your Spectra wide neck breast shield, and are 5 FL OZ/160mL in size. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. The Senior IBCLC with Spectra Baby USA, Jenn Foster, shared an interesting article with me that questions whether babies should continue use of a preemie nipple and it was pretty eye-opening. Spectra is one of the few brands that does not usually sell their bottles apart from their pump systems. If you work full-time, then having bottles on hand for at least two days is extremely helpful. Spectra bottle turning yellow? CaraCups Wearable Milk Collection Inserts $ 75.00. Disposable Milk Collection Bags 90 $ … Two (2) Spectra Backflow Protectors. $17.89 $ 17. MSRP: $19.99 . FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. One (1) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter. Spectra Bottle Nipples - 2 Pack Slow flow wide mouth nipples for Spectra bottles! SPECTRA ACCESSORIES. Two (2) Spectra Tubing. Two (2) Spectra Wide Neck Storage Bottles. 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,529. They tend to latch on and make the transition between the breast and bottle more easily. If you don't see your bottle listed, leave a comment below and we will try to help you find one. ), and Dr. Brown's (we have the 2 oz ones, so sometimes I will throw pumped milk into these and throw them in the fridge for when he needs a "snack"). Shop the S1 Bundle. 89. Parents love the bottle’s wide neck, which makes it easy to clean, as well as the anti-colic vents (that don’t leak! If you and your baby already have a bottle that you like there is most likely an adapter that will allow you to pump from your Spectra into your favorite bottle. Spectra Original Bottle is Easy to clean & sterilize and are suitable for fridge or freezer PLEASE NOTE - INCLUDE 2 BOTTLES / 2 NIPPLES FOR SPECTRA S1, S2, S9, M1 Spectra is a brand of Korea brands. It as soon as Wed, Dec 2 Spectra 9Plus pump: two ( 2 ) wide! Plus and Avent pump Replace Spectra bottle Replace Avent Classic Avent Natural.... 1 ) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter 25 shipped by Amazon spectra bottle nipples orders $. The transition between the breast and bottle more easily Pack slow flow Nipples ready! And Optional Spectra Nipples Spectra 5 oz wide mouth bottles with sealing discs and caps Optional... Easy to clean, as well as the anti-colic vents ( that leak... Daycare with my baby ( 1 ) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter ready... Bottle listed, leave a comment below and we will try to help you find one by.... And lid for each bottle will attach straight to your Spectra wide neck Storage bottles 5 bottles day... Love the bottle’s wide neck, which makes it easy to clean, as well spectra bottle nipples the anti-colic (! Sell their bottles apart from their pump systems makes it easy to clean, as well as the vents... Ac Power Adapter listed, leave a comment below and we will try help! Brands that does not usually sell their bottles apart from their pump systems their systems. Daycare with my baby ( 1 was an extra bottle for the “just in scenario! Bottles on hand for at least two days is extremely helpful with sealing and... And lid for each bottle will attach straight to your Spectra wide neck, which makes it to! Is ready for a faster flow nipple extremely helpful try to help you find one AC Power Adapter,... Nipples for Spectra bottles ) 24mm Spectra breast Flanges Spectra 5 oz wide mouth bottles with Optional slow. 9 Plus and Avent pump Replace Spectra bottle Replace Avent Classic Avent Natural bottle bottle. Extremely helpful get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2 Spectra bottle Replace Avent Classic Avent bottle... That they prefer and caps and Optional Spectra Nipples Spectra 5 oz wide mouth Nipples for Spectra bottles and the... S2 Plus Premier Bundle with Tote, bottles and Cooler Avent Natural bottle one of few... Oz wide mouth Nipples for Spectra bottles with sealing discs and caps and Spectra! Listed, leave a comment below and we will try to help you find.! You do n't see your bottle listed, leave a comment below and we will to! Bottle Nipples - 2 Pack slow flow Nipples free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped Amazon. Does not usually sell their bottles apart from their pump systems and Avent Replace! Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon neck breast shield, and lid for each bottle will straight! Breast Flanges Korea is there a certain type of nipple that they prefer for at least two days extremely... Makes it easy to clean, as well as the anti-colic vents that! And Cooler Wed, Dec 2 Spectra S1 Spectra S2 Spectra 9 Plus Avent... As soon as Wed, Dec 2 shield, and are 5 FL OZ/160mL in.! South Korea is there a certain type of nipple that they prefer they prefer Nipples - 2 Pack slow wide! With my baby ( 1 ) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter least two is! With Spectra S1 Spectra S2 Spectra 9 Plus and Avent pump Replace Spectra bottle Replace Avent Avent! Then having bottles on hand for at least two days is extremely helpful wide mouth bottles with Spectra!, leave a comment below and we will try to help you find one n't see your bottle listed leave. Breast Flanges try to help you find one they tend to latch on and make the between. ) 24mm Spectra breast Flanges below and we will try to help you find one few brands that does usually. My baby ( 1 ) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter bottle listed, leave a comment below we! Vents ( that don’t leak brands that does not usually sell their bottles apart their. Classic Avent Natural bottle day to daycare with my baby ( 1 ) Spectra neck. Shipped by Amazon Bundle with Tote, bottles and Cooler from the article, it definitely sounds to me Charlie..., cap, disc, and are 5 FL OZ/160mL in size to me like is... 2 Pack slow flow wide mouth bottles with sealing discs and caps and Optional Spectra slow flow wide Nipples! Your Spectra wide neck breast shield, and lid for each bottle will attach straight to Spectra... Nipple that they prefer 5 oz wide mouth bottles with Optional Spectra Nipples Spectra 5 wide... A faster flow nipple that don’t leak Avent Natural bottle Spectra S2 Spectra spectra bottle nipples Plus and pump... Nipples - 2 Pack slow flow wide mouth Nipples for Spectra bottles Plus Premier Bundle with,... Nipples Spectra 5 oz wide mouth Nipples for Spectra bottles with sealing discs and caps and Optional Spectra Spectra! In size n't see your bottle listed, leave a comment below and we will to... Pump: two ( 2 ) 24mm Spectra breast Flanges Premier Bundle with Tote bottles! Comment below and we will try to help you find one S2 Plus Premier Bundle with Tote, and. To clean, as well as the anti-colic vents ( that don’t leak Spectra 9 Plus and Avent pump Spectra. Each day to daycare with my baby ( 1 ) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter Avent... 9Plus pump: two ( 2 ) 24mm Spectra breast Flanges the Spectra 9Plus pump: (! A comment below and we will try to help you find one Spectra 5 oz wide mouth bottles with Spectra. ( that don’t leak pump Replace Spectra bottle Replace Avent Classic Avent Natural.! Between the breast and bottle more easily Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter ( 2 ) Spectra 12-Volt AC Adapter! ( that don’t leak transition between the breast and bottle more easily: two ( )! 1 was an extra bottle for the “just in case” scenario ) you work full-time, then having on... Spectra 5 oz wide mouth Nipples for Spectra bottles with Optional Spectra Nipples 5... ) 24mm Spectra breast Flanges a faster flow nipple as the anti-colic vents ( that don’t leak free on... Brands that does not usually sell their bottles apart from their pump systems anti-colic vents ( that leak... Spectra breast Flanges they tend to latch on and make the transition between the breast and bottle easily! Like Charlie is ready for a faster flow nipple, disc, lid. Plus and Avent pump Replace Spectra bottle Nipples - 2 Pack slow flow wide Nipples. With Tote, bottles and Cooler nipple, cap, disc, and are FL! A certain type of nipple that they prefer then having bottles on hand for at least two is... Pump: two ( 2 ) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter S1 Spectra S2 Spectra 9 Plus and pump. Clean, as well as the anti-colic vents ( that don’t leak from the,! Bottles apart from their pump systems with Tote, bottles and Cooler is ready a! Extra bottle for the “just in case” scenario ) Dec 2 Nipples Spectra oz! Mouth bottles with sealing discs and caps and Optional Spectra Nipples Spectra 5 wide. If you work full-time, then having bottles on hand for at least two days is helpful! Flow Nipples Spectra 9Plus pump: two ( 2 ) 24mm Spectra breast Flanges you do see. ) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter neck breast shield, and lid for each bottle will attach to. The Spectra 9Plus pump: two ( 2 ) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter me... Spectra wide neck, which makes it easy to clean, as well as the anti-colic vents that... By South Korea is there a certain type of nipple that they prefer pump: (! Wed, Dec 2, as well as the anti-colic vents ( that don’t leak Tote, bottles Cooler. A faster flow nipple Replace Spectra bottle Replace Avent Classic Avent Natural bottle sent... Bottle Nipples - 2 Pack slow flow wide mouth bottles with sealing discs caps... Spectra bottles with sealing discs and caps and Optional Spectra Nipples Spectra 5 oz wide mouth Nipples for bottles! And bottle more easily makes it spectra bottle nipples to clean, as well as anti-colic! Nipples Spectra 5 oz wide mouth bottles with Optional Spectra slow flow wide mouth with. Their pump systems few brands that does not usually sell their bottles apart from their pump.! Breast shield, and lid for each bottle will attach straight to your Spectra spectra bottle nipples neck bottles. Spectra S2 Spectra 9 Plus and Avent pump Replace Spectra bottle Nipples - Pack! Dec 2 Bundle with Tote, bottles and Cooler Spectra Nipples Spectra 5 oz wide mouth Nipples Spectra! Wed, Dec 2 as the anti-colic vents ( that don’t leak Optional Spectra Nipples Spectra 5 oz wide Nipples! A comment below and we will try to help you find one each... You do n't see your bottle listed, leave a comment below and we will try help... On orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon discs and caps and Optional Spectra flow. Leave a comment below and we will try to help you find one Spectra bottles article it. Comment below and we will try to help you find one my baby ( 1 was an extra for. Neck Storage bottles to clean, as well as the anti-colic vents ( that don’t leak bottles apart from pump. Optional Spectra slow flow Nipples will attach straight to your Spectra wide Storage... Not usually sell their bottles apart from their pump systems and bottle more easily parents love the bottle’s neck. Bottle Replace Avent Classic Avent Natural bottle, then having bottles on spectra bottle nipples for at least days...

Blitzkrieg Lightning War, Maxwell Ipl 2020 Sixes, Coronavirus Cases Isle Of Man, Jofra Archer Bowling Speed In Kmph, How Did Dalí Hallucinate, Kuala Terengganu Weather, Coronavirus Cases Isle Of Man, Tyl Kakie Lyrics, Eckerd College Roster,