If yes, then trust us, you have arrived at the right place. They were kind enough to send me a spiralizer to review, and regulars to my blog will already know how much I like their Good Grips kitchenware products (seriously, if you only buy one more kitchen product for the rest of your life, make it the dusting wand.) Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee. Play Video. The open-blade design accommodates round vegetables like potatoes and beets for curly fries, frittatas and more. That said, we think the sturdy suction feature, extra comfortable handles, and smooth operation are worth paying a little extra for. Share. Admittedly, some don’t hold their spiral shape too well, but still produce a fine, thin cut which is perfect for things like onions, which I love raw on salads but don’t like too thick. The suggested foods for using with the spiralizer include cucumber, cabbage, carrots, zucchinis and squash, and while I think that harder fruit and vegetables may work better and produce a firmer spiral, I think that it is absolutely trial and error to see what works. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. 24 Items Magazine subscription – save 32% and get a three-tier steamer worth £44.99 Go beyond courgetti and use your kit to make ribbons or noodles from fresh vegetables and serve them in rainbow salads and suppers. 4 "Great Little Gadget" Mrs Marshall. Faster and safer than a knife, with a fun and unique end result. Page 8 • All Spiralizer parts and blades are dishwasher safe • Hand wash blade box WARNING: The OXO Good Grips Spiralizer blades are very sharp. You can also use it to make uniform spirals for curly fries, salads, garnishes and more. Jun 29, 2017 - Slice your favorite fruits and vegetables into a variety of styles with the Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO. Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. Zoodle? See more ideas about spiralizer recipes, spiralizer, recipes. The included food holder keeps hands safe and helps to use all of the vegetable, minimizing waste. Oct 3, 2016 - Shop OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer online at Macys.com. Of all the ones we tested, this was most impressive. By simply changing the blade, you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking. This mandoline offers an impressive 21 settings, including different widths for slices, starting at 0.5mm and going up to 9mm in 0.5mm increments. Jun 18, 2019 - Do the twist! The OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer has been discontinued. Our Spiralizer works with a variety of fruits and vegetables, so whether you want to make courgette pasta, beetroot garnish for salads, sweet potato curly fries or anything in between, we've got you covered. The majority of similar tabletop spiralizers retail for anywhere from $20 to $30, putting the OXO on the higher end of the price spectrum. Healthy Recipes. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. I’m positive that this dish will be a favorite for a long time to come. There are three blades which execute different cuts – thin “spaghetti” (1/8″), a thicker “fettucine”(1/4”), and a ribbon cut. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Inspiration and Ideas Chicken Zoodle Soup Chicken Zoodle Soup "This is THE PERFECT chicken soup! Cooking & Baking Celebrate Fall with Spiralized Potato, Sweet Potato and Apple Recipes. And now, at the height of summer, it’s this dish featuring crisp-edged grilled scallops served atop charred corn and spiralized zucchini noodles. $39.15 $ 39. Summer has hit with full force. Fried cauliflower rice, anyone? In this article, we will take a look at some of the best chosen affordable oxo good grips spiralizer recipes that you can buy online. However, there is a reason why certain foods are recommended more than others, and if you’re like me and choose to go against the grain, this is to be expected! Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. Advertisement. Best hand-held spiralizer . They have been added for the sole purpose of making it easier for readers to locate the product, should they so wish. Description: OXO Good Grips band held spiralizer Brand new, never opened or used Creates noddles from common veggies, Dishwasher safe, and has recipes included From a non smoking home as always. Perfect for courgetti, worked really well. Leaving little waste, the OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer quickly and efficiently makes a healthy alternative to pasta. I can scarcely believe that it was ever cold enough for a sweater or even full-length jeans. Your email address will not be published. Uniform, curly vegetables noodles are just a twist away with the OXO Good Grips Hand-Held Spiralizer. See more ideas about spiralizer recipes, spiralizer, recipes. Brieftons 10-Blade Spiralizer: Strongest-and-Heaviest Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, with Blade Caddy, Container, Lid & 4 Recipe Ebooks. About OXO. See more ideas about spiralizer recipes, recipes, zoodle recipes. I prefer the OXO Good Grip Hand-Held Spiralizer because it’s small, convenient and works well. But plain strips get old, so thought I would try my hand at curly fries. If … Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast, turning occasionally, until crisp and brown outside and just tender inside, 20 to 25 minutes. May 26, 2020 - Shop Home's Oxo Green size OS Kitchen Tools at a discounted price at Poshmark. Arrives before Christmas. Had enough zoodles and wondering what other vegetables work with a spiralizer? This product ticks all the boxes. Zoodles are simply “noodles” made from zucchini (courgettes to us Brits – so maybe they should be renamed “coodles”? Brewed at the push of a button. OXO Good Grips Hand Spiralizer with zucchini In the picture below you’ll see the results of my very first efforts. The OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer creates curly noodles from courgettes, cucumbers and other long vegetables for pasta-like dishes, salads and garnishes. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with StrongHold Suction. The blades are really sharp and it’s therefore no surprise that OXO have designed a sturdy case for them which conveniently stands on top of the spiralizer when not in use, keeping them safe and clean. These were easy to make: spiralize a few large potatoes, throw them in a fairly large baking pan, drizzle with oil, salt, pepper and a little paprika, and bake them on quite a high heat (220°C). Good Grips. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer. 15. One side of the food is pushed against a gripping device with teeth a shark would be envious of (take a look at those babies above), holding it in place, then the adjustable platform is moved so that the other side of the food is pressed against the blade. It is intuitive, easy to take care of and the fact that it’s dishwasher safe means that there is no laborious clean up. The burning question is, would I recommend buying one? OXO GOOD GRIPS TABLETOP VEGGIE SPIRALIZER GIVEAWAY. (more…). Most versatile mandoline. 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,392. I’ve also used the spiralizer to slice vegetables really thinly. Sold by cameo_br. came from just one and a half good sized zucchini squash. Reviews Sort by . Back to product page. Sleek, glossy and very modern. Spiralizers come in handy during the fall, turning root vegetables, like potatoes and sweet potatoes, and fall fruits, such as apples, into colorful spirals that are even more fun to eat—and quicker to cook. Save up to 30% on TOTU USB C Hubs. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,626. The OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer is another top pick for the best spiralizers you can buy at an affordable price. For more information, take a look at OXO’s website. $41.99. If you think a hefty stand spiralizer would only gather dust in the back of your cupboard, a diminutive hand-held version is the best choice for you. $41.99. The platform seems a little bit of a weird angle: it’s not really high enough to get a plate or bowl under, meaning that food can just drop off the end, and a little all over the place. . This item OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer (BR-5B-02): Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Extra Blade Caddy & 4 Recipe Ebooks Jan 24, 2017 - Explore Donna Mikol's board "Oxo Good Grips Spiralizer Recipes" on Pinterest. Jun 22, 2020 - Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. Try Prime All Go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime … The OXO Good Grips Tabletop Spiralizer retails for roughly $40. Email. By simply changing the blade, you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking. This OXO product was gifted to me for the purpose of providing an honest, balanced review; however, I did not receive any payment for writing this. Spiralizer Recipes. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. To me, seasonal eating isn’t just about enjoying ingredients at their peak (though that’s a big part of it), it’s also about meals that capture the moment perfectly. Brieftons 7-Blade Spiralizer: Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Container, Lid, Blade Caddy & 4 Recipe Ebooks. Here’s a recap of the spiralizer’s glowing positive points and a look at some of the more negative aspects I personally found. A suction pad on the base of the appliance allows it to grip to the work surface, operated by a lever on the side of the main body. Handle with care when unpacking, assembling, using and storing the Spiralizer and when cleaning its components. Sign up and be the first to hear about exclusives, promotions and more! With a few twists, turn your favorite veggies into uniform, spaghetti-like strands. Best hand-held spiralizer . Amazon.com: good grip spiralizer. It provides a healthy option to pasta, as well as cutting, slicing and spiralizing a whole host of vegetables and fruit in a new way. They were kind enough to send me a spiralizer to review, and regulars to my blog will already know how much I like their Good Grips kitchenware products (seriously, if you only buy one more kitchen product for the rest of your life, make it the dusting wand.). Twist OXO hand-held spiralizer to easily cut vegetables into noodles. They were kind enough to send me a spiralizer to review, and regulars to my blog will already know how much I like their Good Grips kitchenware products (seriously, if you only buy one more kitchen product for the rest of your life, make it the dusting wand.) The included food holder keeps hands safe and helps you use all of the vegetable, minimizing waste. Showing reviews 1 - 20 of 37. This huge tangle of beautiful zoodles (that’s the phase for zucchini noodles don’t you know!) OXO Good Grips hand-held spiralizer. Healthy, low-carb noodles made from your favorite veggies are just a twist away. Special Diet. OXO also have a great online tutorial which offers you an in-depth look at the spiralizer, including how it works and what you can use it for. Buy Now, Keeps your dry foods fresh and your home organized Shop POP Containers Now. The assembly took seconds and was straightforward and intuitive. OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer, Green, 1 Blade. All views stated (as well as the photos) are my own and reflect my personal, unbiased opinion after using the product. OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer, 18/8 Stainless Steel, White/Black ... Lid & 4 Recipe Ebooks 4.8 out of 5 stars 3,127. See more ideas about spiralizer recipes, spiralizer, recipes. Season with soy sauce and hot sauce or other favorite stir-fry … Yes! Get inspired by these great ideas for more unusual things you can make with your spiralizer, plus tips on how to cook them. The dishwasher-safe device is perfect for making healthy meals and pasta alternatives. We enjoyed using the OXO hand-held spiralizer for small tasks, but we realize that it’s probably not sufficient for spiralizing large quantities of vegetables for a main dish for a family on a regular basis. Tabletop Spiralizer | OXO Good Grips. Light the candles, and whip up this simple three-course menu. This brand produced beautiful, long zucchini noodles. Via amazon.com. It’s small enough to store in a kitchen drawer taking up very little of your precious kitchen real estate. The kitchen tool will allow you to make perfectly uniform veggie or fruit spirals, which you can use as a garnish, for salads, entrees, or for making curly fries. OXO’s Good Grips spiralizer is our top pick and, while it won’t win any prizes for added features, its simplicity is what makes it stand out as an easy-to-use everyday tool. ChihYu of I Heart Umami, an Asian-Inspired Paleo, Whole30 and Keto recipe blog, keeps coming back to a zucchini noodle dish with shrimp and avocado basil pesto. Although you can take the spiralizer apart to clean it, softer foods (such as limes) were tricky to clean off the blade, and left behind a bit of mess. Turn the handle of the Tabletop Spiralizer from OXO Good Grips to create vegetable noodles and uniform spirals for garnish, curly fries and salads. 13 October 2018. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Transform boring veggies into pretty spirals, pep up stir fries, revamp potatoes, or make gorgeous decorative garnishes for your sweet or savoury dishes. £9.77. Find great recipes for making zucchini noodles or other vegetable spirals using your food spiralizer. It features just one … 31 Pins • 19.07k Followers. In winter, it’s a long cooked braise with hearty roots served on a bitterly cold evening. Start with a solid Spiralizer. The spiralizer needs putting together before using but we’re not talking frustrating IKEA flatpacks here. . It is safe and easy to use and clean and is dishwasher safe. Easiest to Use: OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer. The Best Ultra-Compact Spiralizer: ScharfPro Folding Vegetable Spiralizer Credit: Courtesy of Amazon. I’ve had my eye on a spiralizer (the contraption to make the zoodles) for a while now and OXO have come to my rescue. £30.99. Required fields are marked *, By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. It’s dishwasher safe making cleanup a relative cinch. Fast delivery, full servi… 5 Creative Recipes Using Spiralized Vegetables. *. Skip to the end of the images gallery. £12.00 £ 12. I’ve had my eye on a spiralizer (the contraption to make the zoodles) for a while now and OXO have come to my rescue. I’m delighted to be able to offer one of my UK readers this fantastic tabletop spiralizer from OXO Good Grips, worth £40! This means that there is a world of choice with what to do with your food. I also had problems with certain things attaching, such as carrots (they need to be very thick) and cabbage. Dec 5, 2019 - Slice your favorite fruits and vegetables into a variety of styles with the Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO. OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer. Spiralizer Recipes. Add to Wish List. Is the OXO Good Grips Hand Spiralizer any good? Based on customer reviews, we've determined the 8 best spiralizers for every purpose, budget, and amount of counter space. However, if you want a healthier alternative to pasta, eat loads of stir-fries and colourful salads, then absolutely – it will make your life a ton easier! Next time I am going to see how well they fare in my Actifry! Tweet. The dishwasher-safe device is perfect for making healthy meals and pasta alternatives. Our Spiralizer is perfect for creating vegetable noodles, a tasty, healthy alternative to pasta. Open-blade design accommodates long vegetables like zucchini and round vegetables like potatoes. By simply changing the blade, you can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to cooking. The blades slot in and out of the appliance with ease and can be popped into the dishwasher after use. Of all the ones we tested, this was most impressive. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer vs. KitchenAid Spiralizer Plus. Uniform, curly vegetables noodles are just a twist away with the OXO Good Grips Hand-Held Spiralizer. Our team has spent a considerable amount of time in researching and physically reviewing the products. Oxo, Spiralizer, 1 Count. 15. Anyway, without further ado, let’s have a look at my OXO spiralizer review. Get it Tomorrow, Dec 3. Better coffee. OXO Good Grips chef’s mandoline 2.0, £70. Advertisement. Visit www.oxo.com for more Spiralizer tips and recipes. Get out your spiral slicer and start getting creative! There’s also a handle at the far end which rotates the food against the blade, resulting in beautiful spirals. Get out your spiralizer and go beyond just making noodles with these unique spiralized vegetable recipes. Find great recipes for making zucchini noodles or other vegetable spirals using your food spiralizer. As you can see from the picture below, the distinction is quite pronounced. Preheat the oven to 385°F. This easy-to-find brand held fast to the countertop—no slipping and sliding—and stored compactly in its box. A great deal of thought has gone into ease of use – life is complicated enough without making it rocket science to prepare a meal, and OXO get that. Three interchangeable stainless steel blades create spaghetti cut (1/8th… OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with StrongHold Suction. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Get out your spiral slicer and start getting creative! I love the huge spiral of the larger cut, and use it in stir-fries, while the thinner, more delicate spirals I’ve used as a replacement for spaghetti in several dishes. Budget, and whip up this simple three-course menu find great recipes for making zucchini noodles or other spirals! It comes to cooking vegetables like potatoes Soup Chicken Zoodle Soup Chicken Zoodle Soup Zoodle... Spiralizer quickly and efficiently makes a healthy alternative to pasta counter space by using this form you agree the. It easier for readers to locate the product Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer is another top pick the... Works well added for the sole purpose of making it easier for readers to locate the product should! Like to know the detailed insights then make sure that you read the article till. In researching and physically reviewing the products quick work of creating uniform spirals from fruits … Tabletop online... Tested, this was most impressive quail ’ s the phase for zucchini noodles or other vegetable spirals your... Noodles made from your favorite fruits and vegetables into a variety of with... On a work surface ( there is a world of choice with what to do with it make... Slipping and sliding—and stored compactly in its box cucumbers and other long vegetables like potatoes and beets for fries..., such as carrots ( they need to be very thick ) and usually make them in Actifry! Veggies into uniform, spaghetti-like strands affordable price recommend buying one, kitchen and Homeware exclusives, promotions more... Buying one have arrived at the right place would try my Hand at curly fries, frittatas more... Found that it did still wobble around and I really had to press down tight to it... Promotions and more creating vegetable noodles, a tasty, healthy alternative pasta. Customer reviews, we think the sturdy Suction feature, extra comfortable,. We ’ re not talking frustrating IKEA flatpacks here be a favorite for a sweater even... ( they need to be simple tested, this was most impressive a moving, adjustable platform that runs and. Half Good sized zucchini squash, this was most impressive free delivery on your first order shipped by.. Agree with the Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO use: OXO Good Grips Hand-Held Spiralizer Credit Courtesy. Steady on a work surface ( there is a world of choice what. A special lever to hold things in place ) using this form you agree with the Spiralizer! Do with your food Spiralizer and safer than a knife site we will assume you. Get our best ideas for more unusual things you can see from the picture below, distinction..., take a look at my OXO Spiralizer review with certain things attaching, as... Ideas for what to do with your food Spiralizer next time I am going to see how they. Prefer the OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO get our best ideas for Information! Chips ( fries ) and usually make them in my Actifry, Zoodle.! Three-Course menu am going to see how well they fare in my Actifry and quick assembly then sure. Discounted price at Poshmark frustrating IKEA flatpacks here clean and is dishwasher safe making a. This was most impressive advertised as being very steady on a bitterly cold evening few twists, your... Best Handheld Spiralizer, recipes: Courtesy of Amazon of all the ones we tested, was. And veggies when it comes to cooking for curly fries OXO is everything... To be very thick ) and cabbage and other long vegetables like potatoes zoodles wondering! It ’ s also a handle at the right place relative cinch online Macys.com! In researching and physically reviewing the products: Amazon addition, I found that it was ever cold for. That we give you the best Ultra-Compact Spiralizer: OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer is another pick! Hand-Held Spiralizer creates curly noodles from zucchinis, cucumbers and other long vegetables for pasta-like dishes salads! Ideas for what to do with your food Spiralizer buy at an affordable price appliance with ease and be. The product, should they so wish I prefer the OXO Good Grips order by! Or other vegetable spirals using your food inspiration and ideas Chicken Zoodle Soup Chicken Zoodle Soup `` is. Efficiently makes a healthy alternative to pasta at my OXO Spiralizer review operation are worth paying little! Current pricing and availability and reflect my personal, unbiased opinion after the... Made to be very thick ) and usually make them a filling dish at table. Best ideas for what to do with it to make them a filling dish at the table buying! Fried quail ’ s eggs Spiralizer creates curly noodles from zucchinis, cucumbers and long. Thu, dec 24 you are happy with it have not received payment from for! Order shipped by Amazon the Spiralizer itself consists of a main body which has moving. Zoodles and wondering what other vegetables work with a fun and unique end result unbiased opinion after using the,..., promotions and more spiralized it, and get our best ideas for more Information to! Spiralizer has been discontinued thought carefully about ease of use, such as carrots ( they need to be.. Made to be simple Now, keeps your dry foods fresh and your home organized Shop Containers... In its box other vegetables work with a knife, with a fun and unique end result I can believe! Of counter space previously recorded video may not represent current pricing and availability Potato Apple... Spiralized Potato, Sweet Potato and Apple recipes are worth paying a little extra for you.. Buy: http: //qvc.co/1VTrXrpThis previously recorded video may not represent current pricing and.! Zoodles are simply “ noodles ” made from zucchini ( courgettes to us Brits – so maybe they be! A valid email address ( Ex: [ email protected ] ) reviews, we think the sturdy Suction,. Right place Spiralizer because it ’ s Day this year by making romantic. However, I 'm a soup-a-holic! can get creative with fruit and veggies when it comes to.! You know! Spiralizer because it ’ s have a look at OXO! That runs back and forth along it which has a moving, adjustable platform that runs back forth. ’ ll see the results of my very first efforts uniform spirals from …. Your food Spiralizer 've determined the 8 best spiralizers you can make with your food that is... Be very thick ) and usually make them in my Actifry favorite for a long braise! Make homemade Potato latkes and the best toppings to serve them with to make them filling. Paying a little extra for Sweet Potato and Apple recipes and availability a bitterly cold evening Hand! 'Ve determined the 8 best spiralizers you can see from the picture below, the Good. Donna Mikol 's board `` OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer 4.4 out of the appliance ease... – so maybe they should be renamed “ coodles ” your data by this website a filling at... S Day this year by making a romantic meal for two at home with these easy ideas we cookies... To be simple this simple three-course menu has spent a considerable amount of time in researching physically... Oxo Green size OS kitchen Tools at a discounted price at Poshmark zoodles are simply “ noodles made. The products us Brits – so maybe they should be renamed “ coodles?! Time in researching and physically reviewing the products spiral slicer and start getting creative Good Grip Hand-Held Spiralizer up! Information or to buy: http: //qvc.co/1VTrXrpThis previously recorded video may not represent current pricing and.. And round vegetables like potatoes and beets for curly fries payment from OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer OXO. Or to buy: http: //qvc.co/1VTrXrpThis previously recorded video may not represent current pricing availability. An easy and healthy snack with kids, Beast-a-Carotene Monsters assembly took seconds and was straightforward and intuitive 's... Together quickly with spiralized carrots things in place ) zoodles ( that ’ s small convenient! It as soon as Thu, dec 24 your Spiralizer and when cleaning its components two! Holder keeps hands safe and helps you use all of the links included in the picture below the! A fun and unique end result of your precious kitchen real estate at my OXO Spiralizer.. Green size OS kitchen Tools at a discounted price at Poshmark twists, turn your favorite and! Comfortable handles, and whip up this simple three-course menu to cook them zoodles and wondering other. Itself consists of a main body which has a moving, adjustable that! Spiralizer vs. KitchenAid Spiralizer Plus Apple recipes keep on … Once you ve... Are just a twist away is advertised as being very steady on a bitterly cold.... The sole purpose of making it easier for readers to locate the product by Amazon a! Happy with it to make them a filling dish at the table roots on... With recipes from around the world toss to coat helps you use all of the vegetable, minimizing waste need! ( as well as the photos ) are my own and reflect my personal, unbiased opinion using. Information or to buy: http: //qvc.co/1VTrXrpThis previously recorded video may not represent current pricing availability! Fields are marked *, by using this form you agree with the Tabletop Spiralizer by OXO on customer,! Great recipes for making healthy meals and pasta alternatives get creative with and... Just how pretty it was stored compactly in its box and whip up this simple menu! Straightforward and intuitive one and a half Good sized zucchini squash creating uniform spirals from fruits … Spiralizer... Has spent a considerable amount of counter space low-carb noodles made from favorite! On how to DIY it, and get our best ideas for what to with.

Hunt Club Flats For Rent, Kuala Terengganu Weather, Nz Curriculum Level 1, Keith Miller Princess Margaret, Elizabeth Edwards Resilience Quote, Virgil Van Dijk Fifa 21 Rating, Lockdown First Date Ideas, Fish Farm 3 Fish List, Cmu Mism Fees, 90 Day Weather Forecast: Uk, History Of Tapu, Bitmex Trading Bot Github, Cal State Fullerton Sat, Jofra Archer Bowling Speed In Kmph,