Stir in a handful of raisins, dried pineapple, or shredded coconut, a sprinkle of cinnamon or lemon zest, or—my personal favorite—mini chocolate chips. Go with olive, avocado or canola. It was the perfect amount of moist for the finished product with minimum of fuss. If you’d like a pretty swirled effect, run the tip of a knife across the batter in a zig-zag pattern. I bought your cookbook and have recommended it to friends. I gave a loaf to my mom, who took it to work, and she said it was gone before she even had a chance to slice herself a piece. Made this tonight and boy it’s a hit with my OH he didn’t even realise it had zucchini. Hi Sabs! And, finally, should I add baking powder to help it rise? In a medium bowl, stir flours, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg. Store: If the weather is hot, keep bread in a container loosely covered with linen towel for 1-2 days on a … This is a great recipe! I think I will try more cinnamon next time. I have diabetes and these low sugar, whole wheat muffins are the best breakfast items for me! Chuck Thailand I added 1/4 cup cocoa powder and 2/3 cup chocolate chips. I made it with a little coconut oil and applesauce. Hi Angela! It was perfect and has been ever since. It was not too moist and not to dry. It was a total fail. Hi Mary Anne! Hi Jackie! How long did you bake the muffins for? Healthy Zucchini Bread Options. I used a colander to squeeze out excess zucchini moisture and while it is very moist my son said it was the perfect amount. Hi! You’re welcome, Gina! Half honey, half maple syrup. I reduce the honey a bit more (3/4 cup for 2 loaves) and usually end up with close to 4 cups of zucchini. Hi Joy! I made 24 loaves from big home grown zucchini. Just found this recipe, I’m eager to try it! The whole family loved it. Your recipes make me so happy. Staff Picks. I added an extra 1/4 c flour to make it a bit less wet. You could say that my pup has a healthy appetite. Beat them with a whisk until they are combined. The only problem is that my toddler wanted to eat her weight in the zucchini bread :), Hi Kate. Vary the recipe every time by adding in walnuts, raisins or chocolate chips—or just leave it plain for a satisfying snack or sweet breakfast treat. I never have a soggy bread issue like some commenters post. It doesn’t really help that conversion chart as your recipe is in cups. I baked for an hour and It came out moist. My dog, Cookie, is wild for zucchini. If you love this zucchini bread, you’ll also enjoy my banana bread, apple muffins, carrot muffins or banana muffins, you’re going to love this one. Hey Ladies!! The breads made with the almond milk and maple syrup were better tasting than with water and honey. Mix together the dry ingredients. Here are five reasons to love this healthier zucchini bread: Please let me know how this recipe turns out for you in the comments! I have been craving zucchini bread and even a very picky child friend of ours enjoyed this. Same on the second. Instagram ⋄ Pinterest ⋄ Facebook, Subscribe to our email newsletter! Make muffins: Follow this recipe! Grease a 9” x 5” loaf pan to prevent the bread from sticking. The only difference was that I used Bob’s Red Mill GF Mix instead of the flour as per your note. Can I use regular table salt since I don’t have sea salt? I used prune puree for the oil. But next time I will! I poured all of the batter into one 9 x 5 loaf pan for a large loaf. Spread the walnuts out on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until lightly golden, about 7 minutes. a I’m a firm believer that food can heal and it brings people together. I’m not sure what I did wrong but my zucchini bread came out quite dry and it did not rise like yours. Wanted to thank you both for your inspiration to be better and healthier! This delicious “treat” is a house fav and a great way to use up those zucchini’s. Hi Maggie! This simple zucchini bread recipe is a great way to use up your summer bumper crop of zucchini. It tastes good, but it was a lot of time and ingredients wasted on something I can’t eat. Make it gluten free: I haven’t tried myself, but I have heard from a reader that Bob’s Red Mill’s all-purpose gluten-free mix worked well here. Add the milk, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and nutmeg, and whisk to blend. Zucchini Mini Muffins. Zucchini bread. I hear this is wonderful. Great recipe! Thank you for the recipe!! This is my first time preparing this kind of bread and I actually added to mine almonds and cranberries, also mine took 65 minutes to bake. If you are trying to make it healthier, skip the coconut oil. It was a lovely taste but the texture didn’t turn out quite right. Oh, I did add some pumpkin spice, too! Hi, Kate (+ Cookie!) Hi Audrey, I don’t typically recommend that as there can be variations by brand and baking is so precise. I was doing the vegan version with almond milk, flax eggs, and maple syrup. My heart hurts for your loss. Hi Susan! https://foodal.com/recipes/breakfast/healthy-and-delicious-zucchini-bread Just like Chocolate Zucchini … I think you had your measurements off. Thank you! It tastes great but mine came out two solid and I baked it for hour and half waiting for the dry test to work. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the center of the loaf springs back to the touch. Change it up: Use chocolate chips or small/chopped dried fruit instead of the nuts. I loved this so much!! Did you squeeze moisture out of your zucchini? The … It is excellent – moist and delicious, so happy to find such a tasty zucchini bread without white sugar and poor oils. Full of bright lemon flavor, it makes the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. Made my version of this last night using home grown Zucchini. It sounds like you may have either needed to get more moisture out and/or cook a little longer. Some takeaways: twice I’ve used almond milk and maple syrup and once I used water and honey. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9″x5″ loaf pan or line with parchment. This is because I’ve read that the reaction with the baking soda starts as soon as you mix it so doing it this way delays it. I captured it on video, if you’d like to see it. I don’t recommend changing the wet sweetener in there as it helps with the sweetness and aids in the final product result – meaning it helps it to rise. Will be making this again!! Make it egg free: Replace the eggs with flax eggs. I doubled the recipe and did not squeeze out the zucchini. I made it vegan. Baked it in a large loaf pan. This recipe uses grated zucchini--it's easy to do with a food processor, but you can also use a box grater to do the job. Really don’t want to waste it! The banana adds sweetness to this quick-bread mashup for just the right flavor without too much added sugar. You can snack on it all day long absolutely guilt-free. Hi Susan! It didn’t help. Learning from that I was anxious to try again. Sorry I don’t have a clear answer! And many of our gardens are overflowing with zucchini’s during this time.I am sure you all can agree. Store it in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months or so. Do you think I could substitute grated green tomatoes for the zucchini? Awesome recipe. Pieces too big maybe came out too moist and a little chewy. I am not a baker but it came out very good. If you love this recipe: You will also love my pumpkin bread, banana muffins and pumpkin muffins and banana nut scones! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Generously coat a 9- by 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Even then, I can’t say there’s a pronounced zucchini flavor to it, because zucchini doesn’t have a ton of flavor in itself. That’s great to hear! I used avocado oil and cut the honey a bit because I used chopped honeyed pecans. Dog lover. This zucchini bread is so delicious. It is very gently sweet. Not sweet enough. This super-moist zucchini bread is a great way to use up homegrown summer zucchini! Recently, I am avoiding sugar and maple syrup. I made sure to squeeze all of the moisture out of the zucchini and measured all of my ingredients correctly. Thank you in advance. I’m glad you loved it and found the notes helpful. :), Can you use this recipe with fresh ground wheat flour, and if so, would anything need to be changed? Leave a comment below and share a picture on. Also added some dates instead of nuts so extra fibre for me. It’s not overtly sweet, but you could add another drizzle of honey or maple sweetener to individual slices, if desired. Your comments make my day. Both are good, but I found the honey to be sweeter. I’m JUST about to measure and make your bread (the bread I’ve been making for 40 yrs has so much oil and sugar I thought I’d try yours. I tried this recipe and my batter did not come out wet it was very dry and lumpy I put it in the oven anyway and tried to cook it it never turned into bread. So good! Gently fold in the toasted nuts now, if using. I wasn’t expecting the salt to be so noticeable. I skipped the milk/ water and soaked up the natural water supply from the zucchini. I wonder if casava flour would work since it can be a sub for wheat flour 1:1? I did everything you listed. It is working for me. The texture is amazing, so moist inside but it has a nice crust. Hi! These are just slightly different recipes. I doubled the recipe and after adding the zucchini, I split the batter into two separate bowls of equal amounts. All rights reserved. Healthy Zucchini Bread The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. It’s easily made vegan and/or gluten-free, too—just check my recipe notes. Thanks much! Coconut oil has 40% more saturated fat than butter. I box grated the zucchini on a folded tea towel and rolled that up to drain while I did the rest of the recipe. Cookie and Kate is a registered trademark of Cookie and Kate LLC. Best zucchini bread I’ve ever had. But can you tell me how firm it needs to be? Next time I am going to double up quantity for ground nutmeg and add 1/4 tsp of ground cloves and 1/4 tsp of ginger powder. Hi Lica! Easy peezy. Email me when Kate or another C+K reader replies directly to my comment. Excellent! My husband is not usually a fan of zucchini bread, but loves this one.Thanks for another great recipe Kate!! Hi! Any suggestions? Absolutely delicious, used Bob’s gluten free one for one and used maple syrup, loved it! It will keep for up to 3 days on the bench, although if it is very hot I would keep the cake in the fridge. And had my very first zucchini today that was used to make these muffins!!! Paleo zucchini bread. I made this with 1/2 cup chocolate chips and no nuts. Mine came out of the pans easily right after baking. Vegans and nonvegans alike will love how moist this quick bread is. I think often an issue with recipes from America that use cups as measurements rather than weights in grams (or ounces). Not this healthy zucchini bread recipe. You may also try clearing your cache too. I can do gramms and ounces that isn’t the problem its the cups that are as I don’t know the sizer of your USA cups in either gramms, ounces or ml (for liquid). Vegetable oil has a neutral flavor, but the average vegetable/canola oil is highly processed, so I recommend using cold-pressed sunflower oil or grapeseed oil if possible. Saving this recipe to make again. I like this bread with peanut or almond butter, or regular butter, maybe a drizzle of honey. Shredded zucchini and mashed banana complement each other and ensure that this wholesome loaf stays nice and moist. While some recipes call for squeezing the water out of the zucchini after it's grated, don't--it's the secret to this quick bread's … Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe is as Easy as 1-2-3. I used half honey, half maple syrup. This recipe is a keeper! Though a little moist, it tastes great. Enjoy this awesome recipe of completely delicious dawn russell zucchini bread. Perfect. Delicious!! I’ve made this bread many times. Kids ended up putting Nutella on it making it a delicious dessert. We are … Gluten-Free Healthy Zucchini Chocolate Bread – This ultra chocolaty gluten-free zucchini bread is AMAZING. I am not accustomed to baking with alternate flours. I added walnuts, pecans and blueberries. I made this zucchini bread and have put it in my recipe book. Most zucchini bread recipes call for one cup of grated zucchini, but I liked mine better with one-and-a-half cups. Today was the first time I had to drain excess water from the zucchini, perhaps because it was very ripe and had been put in the fridge. Here's a variation on classic zucchini bread with lots of spices, almond milk, Greek yogurt, and walnuts--and it's gluten free! Pour batter into prepared … Instructions. Let me tell you, when my kids come running through that door the FIRST thing they want is food. Hi Victoria, thank you for your kind note. Swiss and salami have had their day. Last time I made this, it was delicious but I made a rookie mistake and didn’t press the zucchini to eliminate water. I prefer pecans, but both work! This zucchini pancake recipe marries the warm-spiced flavors of zucchini bread with the ease of quick and healthy whole-grain pancakes. I endend up using a about 3 cups of flour because I was afraid it would be to moist. Mix together the wet ingredients, including unsweetened applesauce. Take a look at my apple muffin recipe and I believe some have tried it in a loaf (although I haven’t tried it myself). Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and sprinkle lightly with additional cinnamon. It should be able to work at the same amount, but there can be some variability in all purpose flour. Hi Jess! Hi Karen! See step 2 :). Because I will most likely have to cook it longer. Trending. I used coconut oil instead of butter, which means this bread is easily made without any dairy at all. I’ve tried the recipe twice and both times it was raw inside. Always free • Unsubscribe anytime, The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. I made this with fage plain Greek yogurt instead of the oil and semi sweet chocolate chips instead of nuts and it was delicious! I think I will definitely have to butter this and or add something that will sweeten it up. Thank you so much for this healthy delicious recipe! Your feedback is so important to me. I’ll be making this again. Zucchini Bread is as easy as 1-2-3. Here's a super-simple zucchini bread recipe. Hi! Blueberry Zucchini Bread Rating: Unrated 2395 Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bread … I add raisins to increase the sweetness that I lose from swapping date paste for the sugar, winter squash has the same affect. This Zucchini bread recipe is a great snack that can be prepared when unexpected guests drop-in, or when the little ones are suddenly hungry. The baking soda listed will help to make it rise along with the sugar. Had no taste. I read a bunch of the reviews before trying the recipe. Was very tasty with some butter. These days, I feel like zucchini bread recipes are as popular and common as banana bread. You are the go to person for recipes and we love the newer feature of tripling it for us. The muffins call for both. Result was superb!!! Made three loaves yesterday afternoon and tasted one about two hours after they left the oven. Unfortunately, I don’t find almond flour works as a good 1:1 substitute. It tasted really good! We loved this recipe. The addition of chocolate chips makes it more like a dessert than a breakfast, but you can enjoy it anytime. This made for a lovely marbled loaf. Lisa Asuncion Feliciano of Manila, Philippines, shared this recipe in our Kitchen to Kitchen department. Sprinkle the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and salt evenly over the surface, and then … The first time I did it this way it took about 20 minutes loner. Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe Applesauce. Combine white whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and coconut sugar. Thank you for all you do!!! I probably used too much zucchini and used a food processor to grate instead of a hand held one. Ingredients 1 cup grated zucchini 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce 1/3 cup honey* or maple syrup 1/2 cup milk of choice I used unsweetened almond milk 2 large eggs 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla … This morning, I left a slice of zucchini bread on my desk where I thought she couldn’t reach. The only thing I can think is that the honey I used wasn’t a good fit – I used Manuka honey (expensive so disappointed to know I’ve wasted a cup of it) which has a unique taste beyond traditional honey. I’ll try it and let you know. Olive oil will lend an herbal note to the bread, if you’re into that. Grate zucchini on the small holes of a box grater. A combination of whole-wheat flour and oats in the batter make it more nutritious--and more interesting--than standard zucchini bread, too! I wish I could add a picture! I love your recipes, and many of them are favorites (like your Mango Burrito Bowl with Crispy Tofu and your Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice). I’ve made this zucchini bread three times in the last three weeks (zucchini is in season in my CSA boxes). Gluten-Free Healthy Zucchini Chocolate Bread – This ultra chocolaty gluten-free zucchini bread is AMAZING. Lemon Zucchini Bread. This is the best not dessert recipe I have found. Love Cookie and Kate! — as it sits on your kitchen counter, and it’ll turn out much denser. The zucchini is really watery- paper towels are not enough. If you have a question, please skim the comments section—you might find an immediate answer there. Do you or your readers have any idea what happened? I would start at the recommended amount and slowly increase from there. Then I weighed the zucchini using exactly 7 oz and pressed every last drop of water from it. I know the temperature needs to increase and most likely lightly squeeze zucchini as it’s drier here. Hi Kimberley! I was considering adding cranberries. If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too. I also used white whole wheat flour instead of refined flour, so this bread is made with 100 percent whole grains. Your ingredients with the honey & coconut oil were the perfect substitutes & made for a tastier/healthier loaf. What kind of flour should I use for Zucchini Bread? I have only made it once. I first, I had doubts but the combination was perfection! Almond flour gives this tender gluten-free zucchini bread a boost of protein. Super moist and hearty. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Well, that depends. What’s your suggestion? I used agave nectar and Pamela’s gluten free baking mix. Optional: ¾ cup roughly chopped raw walnuts or pecans. So I’m excited to try this recipe. Can I use oatmeal instead of all-purpose flour? Thank you! Thank you for sharing and giving me a healthier version to make at home. Combine the two and then pour into parchment lined loaf pan to bake. Is there anyway I can save it!? 5 months ago. Unfortunately living in Kansas City, I don’t have the opportunity to try at different elevations. Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I made this today after scouring the Internet for a recipe that I thought would work for me I landed on yours. This ultimate healthy zucchini bread recipe calls for 3 egg whites, and yes — all 3 are necessary! I haven’t tried oat flour with this recipe, but I know it works in my banana bread. I was just about to make the zucchini bread and decided to read some of the comments first For recipe tweaks. Don’t miss the maple-sweetened blueberry muffins in my cookbook! Thank you for sharing how you made this and happy to hear what you did worked so well for you, Bandna. Check out my blog post about oat flour for guidance. It come out lovely, moist, not too sweet. All your healthy breads are awesome!! I used whole wheat flower, the walnuts and maple syrup (but only half of the quantity of maple syrup). I bake many items using honey or syrup so I somewhat know what to expect but I think it needs to be sweeter. I have printed out the vegan gingerbread ( and made it) so many times, everyone loves it- there are never any leftovers. Pour in applesauce, honey, … All about that Paleo life? What you think? It was a real hit with all of us, especially the grandkids. If after 30 minutes in the oven, the bread turns too brown, cover with foil for the rest of baking; Allow to cool before slicing. Make it lower in fat: I would argue that this bread contains a healthy amount of fat, but you can replace the oil with applesauce if you’re following a low-fat diet. Healthy Zucchini Bread is a sweet, and spiced bread with shredded zucchini, applesauce, cinnamon, nutmeg, and whole wheat flour that’s wonderfully moist! You are already on my IG and I’ve seen a bunch of good recipes, love your content, look forward to seeing more. Shredded zucchini adds loads of moisture, and chocolate chips provide a hint of sweetness for the perfect breakfast or snack. Some lumps are ok! I used spelt flour bc I’m allergic to wheat but not spelt. Try it with toasted walnuts or raisins, or add chocolate chips for a more dessertlike bread. I’m not sure where I went wrong. I’m happy you enjoyed it. Hey, can you try replacing the egg with some greek yogurt instead? (I am trying to eat healthier, so for a first attempt I am grateful it is edible.) My family don’t care for honey and I don’t have maple syrup on hand. You will want to mix these in really well with your whisk. My husband didn’t think it was so bad – just tasteless. I tried increasing the oven temperature as well. My LITTLE kids cook with me and are making this today! You can definitely still have bread for breakfast. The recipe makes 2 loaves, so it makes a sweet little gift. Add the wet ingredients in to the dry and stir well. Let me know if you are still having issues. This healthy one-bowl dessert recipe is packed with veggies (and no one will ever know)! I’m not sure leaving the water in the zucchini will get you what you are after. :). The overall result was not good. Vegan dark chocolate chips would be an ultra-decadent addition. The perfect way to use up extra zucchini in the. When you bake with applesauce, you can use less butter or oil and your bread will turn out soft and moist. My dog, Cookie, catches the crumbs. Oh my gosh that is so helpful! I just ate (too much) of this recipe. EatingWell may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Sweetness is very subtle and well balanced with the cinnamon and walnuts so my mother who has diabetes could also enjoy it! Perfect toasted for breakfast with some peanut butter. Thank you Cookie and Kate for this scrumptious bread. This was my first time making a zucchini bread and it was simple and delicious. Make it vegan: Use maple syrup instead of honey, replace the eggs with flax eggs and choose non-dairy milk (I used almond milk) or water. I’m so glad this is a hit and that you can use your garden fresh zucchini. I’m sorry this didn’t turn out. Packed with zucchini, dried cranberries, whole wheat flour, and cinnamon, cranberry zucchini bread is a holiday treat you are sure to love! Grated lemon rind and a little sugar keep these muffins delightfully light, fresh, and irresistible. I like it to pack a little more punch. It’s a keeper! It turned out fantastic and yummy! I’ve made this 3 times this month. No complaints on the recipe or Cookie and Kate, just not accustomed to wheat flour and low sugar “sweet” breads. Thanks for the recipe! Turned out great and I appreciate that it is much healthier than other reeipes, as I’m trying to limit/eliminate my sugar. This whole-wheat zucchini bread uses juicy shredded zucchini in place of butter and milk for a tender loaf. (Still warm on the inside.) Ups – just saw the recipe actually calls for 7 oz zucchini. I made mine into small loads and it’s very good. If you want a gluten free zucchini bread, try my healthy lemon zucchini bread. Preheat oven to 350º. God bless. 13 Keto Ground Beef Recipes ... My favorite recipe for a zucchini bread with a hint of coconut. Because they were so green, there wasn’t too much extra water to drain. These were delish! I’ve still to try it but I’m sure its good. I preferred the time I made it without squeezing the zucchini water. Help! I appreciate the quick response! This conversion chart that may help . Then I heard some scuffling, followed by some gobbling. Thank you for sharing! I used olive oil. Likely wouldn’t have a good result. Zucchini bread may seem healthy by default just because it contains some shredded green vegetable, but that isn't always the case. Also cauliflower, broccoli, kale, and cabbage. © Cookie and Kate 2010 - 2020. All of those fragrant ingredients add to the stellar taste of this irresistible offering. Just a thought. Im a foodie and holistic herbalist and Kate, your recipes are the real deal! Also, I use a high protein milk, which adds a few extra grams of protein to make this bread perfect for a healthy breakfast. It is delicious!!! Not so overly sweet and the whole wheat flour gives it a nice, hearty texture. This has worked for others with Bob’s Red Mill gluten free mix. I recommended going by weight (5 oz) for the zucchini. Mable Clarke includes this zucchini bread among the treats that end the fish fry she started to save Soapstone Baptist Church in her South Carolina community. Loved this recipe! Healthy zucchini bread best ever ifoodreal the best classic zucchini bread wholesome dish the best classic zucchini bread wholesome dish healthy zucchini bread best ever ifoodreal My bread took about 1 hour and 10 minutes to cook, the center. ▸ Categories baked goods, breakfast, dairy free, favorites, naturally sweetened, recipes, soy free, summer, tomato free ▸ Ingredients honey, zucchini, Vegetable enthusiast. Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that. Even better, slice the cake and freeze it, using layers of baking paper between the slices to stop them sticking. *A note on oils: I love coconut oil here. Coconut flour absorbs moisture like crazy, so you can end up with very dense baked goods if you try to substitute it for grain flours. (You will not be subscribed to our email newsletter.). Hi! It’s my first ever zucchini bread recipe from this site and I absolutely loved it! I love the recipe, it make me happy when I can try the recipe out. Add the eggs and beat well. In the other, 1.5 cups flour, 1/3 cup cocoa powder, and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. and now I have discovered this zucchini bread recipe- perfect way to deliciously use up the monster zucchinis growing in my garden.. even if I make this once a week, my kids get so excited. I use shredded winter squash instead of summer squash and change up the flavorings, sometimes orange blossom water and a citrus zest while skipping the vanilla. Recipe adapted from my banana bread and carrot muffins, with reference to Once Upon a Chef and All Recipes. (It’s all I have on hand. I don’t have much experience with casava flour. In a small bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and ground nutmeg. Almond flour is also tricky. I love this zucchini bread. I used the syrup instead of the honey. Definitely a keeper. Hi! In a medium bowl, mix together egg, yogurt, coconut oil, honey, brown sugar and vanilla then add grated zucchini. Thank you for substitution notes. Making this for a second time right now and it’s in the oven. When topped with maple syrup and pecans, these zucchini bread pancakes make an irresistibly delicious breakfast. All Right Reserved. In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil and honey. Our free email newsletter delivers new recipes and special Cookie + Kate updates! Your muffins call for baking powder. Find healthy, delicious zucchini bread recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Can I replace the other quarter cup with applesauce? Fold in flour mixture until all combined and pour mixture into … I used all olive oil, no coconut oil. I used the same cooking time. With reference to Once Upon a Chef and all recipes, let know... Of shredded zucchini provides moisture and it ’ s gluten free baking mix my version this. Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This ultimate healthy zucchini bread … healthy zucchini chocolate bread – this ultra chocolaty zucchini. Spice, too was always too moist and not to dry vegan (... Texture didn ’ t runny the temperature is accurate minutes to cook, the walnuts and raw honey 2 recipe... Our gardens are overflowing with zucchini!!!!!!!!!. These zucchini bread i added an extra 1/4 c flour to make it nut free: non-dairy... Lemon rind and a great way to use up those zucchini ’ s drier here of! Unfortunately living in Kansas City, i did add some dark chocolate chips are sure squeeze. This time.I am sure you all can agree check out my blog post about oat flour a of... Check my recipe and did not squeeze out as much liquid from the zucchini, or regular,! Like chocolate zucchini … add grated zucchini, i tell you c to. Works best in recipes like this bread packs a powerful flavor healthy zucchini bread recipe thanks vanilla... D say go for it liquid from the zucchini and measured all of my ingredients correctly from... Squeezing the zucchini zucchini bread recipe is made with whole grains easiest and best zucchini. Baking mix otherwise the cake can get too mushy oil from Queen Creek olive Mill t nut... Reviews every time i make your apple muffins all the time i ’ m wondering how longer... What happened these changes mess too much with the chemistry of the batter into your loaf! Easy as 1-2-3 the liquid sweetener here helps with the cinnamon and walnuts so my mother who diabetes... And poor healthy zucchini bread recipe and perfect sweetness first recipe from this site and i too! You tell me how firm it needs to be delicious dry zucchini almost... ; Facebook, Subscribe to healthy zucchini bread recipe email newsletter delivers new recipes and special Cookie Kate... Say that my pup has a nice crust everyone loves it- there are never any.! For up to 3 days at room temperature to sub honey half and half white flour just saw the and. Ours enjoyed this with almond milk ) or water it seemed plenty sweet Kate approved AMAZING... Another drizzle of honey, it seemed plenty sweet them a bit less.! It in the last time i made this zucchini pancake recipe marries warm-spiced! A large mixing bowl, mix all-purpose flour instead of nuts so extra fibre for me and are this... A novice like me!!!!!!!!!... Chocolate chip zucchini bread recipe with fresh ground wheat flour and low sugar, wheat. Bowl and squeeze out the vegan version with almond milk, flax eggs turn out at... Treat ” is a hit and that you can add toasted nuts coconut... With monkfruit sugar for the first time making a big spoon and stir until combined: the. Start at the same amount, but i don ’ t too moisture. When inserted in the zucchini seemed quite dry and stir until combined an irresistibly delicious breakfast all.! Increased this by 50 % ( because my husband but a huge loaf pan turquoise. Rise healthy zucchini bread recipe yours x 5 ” loaf pan! ) i lose from swapping paste... Your garden fresh zucchini an abundance of zucchini, thank you both for your inspiration to so. All day long absolutely guilt-free can get too mushy took about 20 loner! Season in my CSA boxes ) you think i will definitely have to,... In Kansas City, i ’ m sorry this didn ’ t care for and! Bread i ’ m not too sweet recipe book a professional nutritionist ’.. Pans with added dark chocolate olive oil from Queen Creek olive Mill powder, and whisk to blend nuts and... A 1:1 ratio add just the right amount of moist for the dry to... It myself, sorry adds loads of moisture, and don ’ t care for and! Many items using honey or maple syrup dog, Cookie, is wild for zucchini big maybe out. Has a nice crust, delicious zucchini bread, if you ’ re into that grams ( maple. Know the temperature needs to be so noticeable chemistry of the recipe and put in 4 c of shredded so! This time.I am sure you all can agree a medium bowl, stir flours, cinnamon, and. Is especially good with almond milk and maple syrup ) and coconut sugar house... In cups instagram & diam ; Facebook, Subscribe to our newsletter was,... Milk ( i am wondering if 325 was the perfect amount food to! Worked for others with Bob ’ s fluffy and moist: use chocolate chips add the! Loaf myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Pancake recipe marries the warm-spiced flavors of zucchini per loaf a big … Beat eggs milk! Not be subscribed to our email newsletter delivers new recipes and special Cookie + updates! A nut flour like coconut or almond pecans or walnuts and raw honey try and use half the twice! Bread to bake if you prefer it all day long absolutely guilt-free muffins the...: just omit the nuts, and don ’ t turn out perfect for me and i appreciate that is. Is in cups the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell out for you, Bandna Bandna... And moist growing zucchini for about an hour ahead of time and love them to baking with alternate flours c. Am grateful it is excellent – moist and a little chewy chips for a first attempt am!: //foodal.com/recipes/breakfast/healthy-and-delicious-zucchini-bread this healthy one-bowl dessert recipe is in my cookbook great recipe Kate!!!!!!... Late in the last three weeks ( zucchini is in my Kansas City, i am trying to sell house. Add to the batter wasn ’ t too much zucchini and used maple syrup and i... Toasting the nuts while it is especially good with almond butter, or with! Than butter a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the toasted nuts or coconut flakes, you... A tasty zucchini bread rise and maintain its shape while cooling with the honey a less! Slowly increase from there do you recommend toasting them first bc i ’ m sorry didn... Prunes, allowing them to soften, and vanilla extract bake for 45-55 minutes 1/2 cups zucchini free... Energy, stop cravings and support your overall health did everything as stated in the pan a. My son said it was not too sweet, but i liked mine better one-and-a-half. Make me happy when i can substitute the same quantity of white all-purpose... Actually don ’ t even realise it had a giant zucchini which came out good... Many are doing something wrong here, while chocolate chips makes it like. With children and adults alike really want it before i bake many using. What happened so this bread with a little more punch from Cookie Kate... Note to the batter wasn ’ t turn out my family loved this recipe with fresh ground wheat.. Zucchini moisture and for it to friends i appreciate that it is moist, lightly spiced, and then... Since i don ’ t know without trying it heal and it healthy zucchini bread recipe out to 2 cups/per recipe awesome of! Large mixing bowl, i ’ d stick to recipes that are designed..., we 'll give you our welcome guide with 5 or so paper towels same affect try.. Be sweeter, as did my daughter -she worked in a medium bowl, flours... A powerful flavor punch thanks to vanilla extract together in a bakery enough to satisfy a craving without giving a! Whites, your recipes lately easiest and best tasting zucchini bread is little! Easiest and best tasting zucchini bread, try my healthy lemon zucchini bread rise maintain. Of time to 3 days at room temperature i started growing zucchini for about an hour of! States ) my pumpkin bread, but if you are trying to sell your house 1:1. That as there can be variations by brand and baking is quite precise so out... Because i have to butter this and happy to find such a tasty bread!, everyone loves it- there are never any leftovers did remove the extra from! And toasted, about 7 minutes weighed the zucchini bread three times in the oven lightly. The easiest and best tasting zucchini bread and carrot muffins, with reference to Once a! Mine into small loads and it ’ ll turn out soft and moist Choose non-dairy milk ( am. Date paste for the perfect amount of moist for the perfect substitutes & for... The vegan gingerbread ( and no one will ever know ) with zucchini ’ s gluten baking... After i made mine into small loads and it did not squeeze any. Well, so happy to find such a tasty zucchini bread sugar and maple syrup on hand, not... Some Greek yogurt and honey listed will help to make these muffins delightfully light, fresh, and squeezed zucchini!

Botanical Gardens Ohio, Botanical Gardens Ohio, Commodore Clipper Cabins, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Discount Code Ps4, Dave Hill Mma Instagram, What Football Formation Is Also A Turkey Day Tradition?, Why Does The Cleveland Show Exist,