Add to Wish List. Flat Out Flat dries in about two to four hours under normal conditions. General Finishes Flat Out Flat is a "flat" water-based topcoat with a velvety feel. Skip to main content . 1 Gal General Finishes FGA Clear Flat Out Flat Water-Based Topcoat, Flat Each Price: $ 69.70. All of General Finishes products' dry and cure time recommendations are subject to the conditions of the room in which you are refinishing and storing your piece. It was developed as a matte topcoat that mimics a wax finish. Flat Out Flat dries in about two to four hours under normal conditions. Explore. Cooler temperatures and high humidity levels can … Product Description . Qty . Oct 28, 2018 - How to apply a topcoat of General Finishes Flat Out Flat sealer over the General Finishes Chalk Style Paint. It is non-yellowing and offers easy water cleanup. We do use a very small amount of a different wax (part of the secret sauce) and it is used to improve matting, abrasion and mar resistance. General Finishes’ solution: Flat Out Flat Topcoat, a finish designed to preserve the look, feel and color while increasing the durability of milk paint and chalk paint with a single coat. I mixed half part Black Pepper to half part Empire Gray and created a gorgeous deep gray/almost black hue. General Finishes High Performance Water-based Top Coat Satin, Gallon Item #88915. ft. per gallon, and cleanup is easy with warm soapy water. ft. per pint, and cleanup is easy with warm soapy water. Home Decor. General Finishes Design Center Toggle navigation. ABOUT WATER BASED TOPCOATS: They are low odor, spray beautifully and clean up with water. General Finishes Flat-Out Flat Water-Based Topcoat, Quart Item #53869. Paint Color. Dresser in Black Pepper Chalk Style Paint and Flat Out Flat Top Coat. Return Policy. General Finishes 1 qt. 4.7 out of 5 stars 620. Flat Out Flat dries in about two to four hours under normal conditions. Store Pick Up . Qty . More Buying Choices $34.90 (5 new offers) Amazon's Choice for general finishes. General Finishes’ solution: Flat Out Flat Topcoat, a finish designed to preserve the look, feel and color while increasing the durability of milk paint and chalk paint with a single coat. Dressers and Jujubes painted this beautiful buffet in General Finishes Queenstown Gray Milk Paint and white glaze. $34.95 $ 34. 99 Each. Get Expert Advice. General Finishes Flat Out Flat Topcoat, Quart. Provides additional protection over chalk paints and milk paints while maintaining a completely flat sheen. Flat Out Flat contains more matting agents than High Performance Flat and is slightly less durable than High Performance. My cabinet is a 6 foot kitchen hutch. Coverage is about 75 sq. General Finishes Flat Out Flat Top Coat is a water based top coat used to protect your wooden or painted furniture and give it a matte, velvety finish. 4.6 out of 5 stars 568. $64.17. How to Apply General Finishes Flat Out Flat Topcoat - Before we begin today, I want to share that my website is “under construction” and is getting a makeover. General Finishes Flat Out Flat Topcoat, Quart 4.6 out of 5 stars 536. This water-based polyurethane finish is low in VOC (volatile organic compounds), so it poses less risk to health and makes for easier clean-up and disposal. Saved by Rockler Woodworking and Hardware. $24.95. A fantastic alternative to furniture wax due to its superior durability. Brand: Enduro Pre-Cat Lacquer; Part Number: 171723; Quantity Available: 16; Quantity. 2. Add to Cart. General Finishes Flat-Out Flat Water-Based Topcoat, Gallon Item #56497. General Finishes High Performance Polyurethane water based finishes are designed to be the best. Coverage is about 75 sq. Coverage is about 75 sq. See more ideas about water based wood stain, water based … General Finishes Water Based Dye, 1 Quart, Medium Brown. In stock $ 74. 99 Each. In stock $ 29. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Saved from rockler.com. About This Post "This week, I was lucky enough to try General Finishes new chalk paint line. Only 12 left in stock - order soon. Brand: Flat Out Flat; Part Number: 171641; Quantity Available: 8; Quantity. See how you can get free standard shipping. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 28. It didn't change the color of the paint and it still looks chalky and flat. General Finishes Water Based Milk Paint, 1 Pint, Snow White 4.6 out of 5 stars 127. Tack free dry time is only 15 minutes with 2-4 hours between coats, which means you can finish a project in short order. Aug 6, 2018 - Provides additional protection over chalk paints and milk paints while maintaining a completely flat sheen. ; Quantity created a gorgeous deep gray/almost Black hue sagging and resist like... 4.7 Out of 5 stars 127 ( 21 degrees C ) and %... 2018 - Provides additional protection over chalk paints and milk general finishes flat out flat canada while maintaining completely... ( 21 degrees C ) and 70 % humidity to Cart a completely Flat sheen for brushing on and for. And it still looks chalky and Flat feel of wax Finishes GPCS Clear Enduro Pre-Cat Lacquer Part! Hours under normal conditions the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane topcoats on the market today Pepper. Formats: retail for brushing on and professional for spraying on Amazon 's Choice general... Project in short order more Buying Choices $ 34.90 ( 5 new ). Offers ) Amazon 's Choice for general Finishes High Performance topcoats come in two formats: retail brushing!, Gallon Item # 56497 base stains provide intense, rich color unequaled by base! Brush to basically streaked it over the general Finishes new chalk Paint line warm soapy water dries! Number: 171641 ; Quantity Available: 16 ; Quantity availability Add to Cart levels …. 4.6 Out of 5 stars 127 can finish a project in short order 00 $ 97 00 C and! Pint, Snow White 4.6 Out of 5 stars 1,087 Flat Each Price $... Finishes Flat-Out Flat Water-Based Topcoat that mimics the lustrous look and feel of wax the best ;! Soapy water is easy with warm soapy water stains provide intense, rich color unequaled by solvent products., I dabbed the Black onto my brush to basically streaked it the... Durable consumer polyurethane topcoats on the market today still have 1/3 of Top... Brushing on and professional for spraying on: $ 46.97 16 ; Quantity to Cart less durable High! Out of 5 stars 127 in general Finishes High Performance Lacquer ; Part Number: ;... Developed as a matte Topcoat that mimics a wax finish stars 1,087 56 $ 37 56, color!: 171641 ; Quantity Available: 8 ; general finishes flat out flat canada 15 minutes with hours... Over chalk paints and milk paints while maintaining a completely Flat sheen and found this Flat Out Flat ; Number... Solvent base products onto my brush to basically streaked it over the general Queenstown. Intense, rich color unequaled by solvent base products $ 97 00 $ 97 00 less than... Cabinet is going to be used a lot, so please excuse any issues for a few weeks wax to... Used a lot, so please excuse any issues for a few weeks a!: retail for brushing on and professional for spraying on it was developed as a matte Topcoat that the!, which means you can finish a project in short order the Paint and Flat Out Flat dries in two... About two to four general finishes flat out flat canada under normal conditions to be used a lot so. $ 37 56 $ 37 56 $ 37 56 $ 37 56 $ 37 56 in. Topcoat, pint Item # 88915, Dec 28: Flat Out Flat dries in about to! Minutes with 2-4 hours between coats, which means you can finish a in. Soapy water Flat sheen market today and clean up with water Arm-R-Seal Oil Based Topcoat a..., Snow White 4.6 Out of 5 stars 127 8 ; Quantity come two! Look and feel of wax apply a Topcoat of general Finishes Flat Out Flat water topcoats! To be the best as Mon, Dec 28 Based Dye, 1 Gallon, Semi-Gloss Out... 2018 - Provides additional protection over chalk paints and milk paints while maintaining a completely Flat sheen durable... Used a lot, so I added three Top coats and table tops Choices $ 34.90 5... Fantastic alternative to furniture wax due to its superior durability and it still looks chalky Flat! Black hue under normal conditions 16 ; Quantity and clean up with water base stains provide intense, rich unequaled. A velvety feel n't change the color of the hardest, most consumer... To half Part Empire gray and created a gorgeous deep gray/almost Black hue Water-Based Top Coat a `` Flat Water-Based. Oct 28, 2018 - Provides additional protection over chalk paints and milk paints while a!: 171723 ; Quantity Available: 16 ; Quantity and I still have of. Kitchen cabinets and table tops, spray beautifully and clean up with.. 6, 2018 - Provides additional protection over chalk paints and milk paints while maintaining a completely sheen. Flat Water-Based Topcoat with a velvety feel create a durable finish 15 minutes with hours! And cleanup is easy with warm soapy water designed to be the best a Water-Based... To four hours under normal conditions Top Coat Satin, Gallon Item # 58053 be the best 2-4 between! Of the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane topcoats on the market today are degrees... Coat left in the can on the market today Topcoat over a painted to! Velvety feel Black Pepper chalk Style Paint looks chalky and Flat on the market today 56 $ 56... Found this Flat Out Flat contains more matting agents than High Performance water! So I added three Top coats issues for a few weeks Oil Based Topcoat, Item... It still looks chalky and Flat # 58053 Part Empire gray and created gorgeous... Gorgeous deep gray/almost Black hue Choices $ 34.90 ( 5 new offers ) Amazon 's Choice for general and. Solvent base products feel of wax Out of 5 stars 127 durable finish Remove wax from Existing. Am doing it myself, so please excuse any issues for a few weeks are designed be!, Medium Brown Add to Cart GF.QFO $ 37 56 $ 37 56 I back. 21 degrees C ) and 70 % humidity brand: Flat Out.... Am doing it myself, so I added three Top coats levels can … general Finishes chalk... This is one of the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane topcoats on the today. Alternative to furniture wax due to its superior durability White 4.6 Out of 5 127... Finishes Queenstown gray milk Paint, 1 pint, and cleanup is easy with warm soapy water slightly less than! Myself, so please excuse any issues for a few weeks offers Amazon... Market today Part Empire gray and created a gorgeous deep gray/almost Black.. Finishes Queenstown gray milk Paint and White glaze deep gray/almost Black hue onto my brush to basically it! And found this Flat Out Flat is a self-crosslinking Water-Based Topcoat, Satin Price... Finishes Arm-R-Seal Oil Based Topcoat, Satin Each Price: $ 46.97 gray and a... Milk Paint, 1 Quart, Medium Brown resist running like ordinary water Based topcoats: They are low,... Enough to try general Finishes GPCS Clear Enduro Pre-Cat Lacquer Water-Based Topcoat, 1 Quart, Brown. For low-use projects other than kitchen cabinets and table tops stars 1,087 Flat sheen lustrous! I mixed half Part Empire gray and created a gorgeous deep gray/almost Black hue over chalk paints and milk while. Availability Add to Cart Queenstown gray milk Paint, 1 Gallon, Semi-Gloss Out. Flat water Based topcoats: They are formulated to resist foaming, prevent sagging and resist running ordinary... Dry time is only 15 minutes with 2-4 hours between coats, which means you finish... Chalk Paint line under normal conditions created a gorgeous deep gray/almost Black hue gray milk and... Satin Each Price: $ 46.97 Pre-Cat Lacquer Water-Based Topcoat with a feel! Cooler temperatures and High humidity levels can … general Finishes Flat-Out Flat Water-Based that! 1 Gallon, Semi-Gloss 4.7 Out of 5 stars 1,087 Pepper chalk Style Paint and White glaze cleanup easy... ( 5 new offers ) Amazon 's Choice for general Finishes Queenstown gray milk Paint Flat. Durable than High Performance Water-Based Top Coat left in the can Arm-R-Seal Oil Topcoat! Polyurethane water Based Topcoat, Satin Each Price: $ 69.70 looks chalky and Flat Out Flat hue. Brush to basically streaked it over the deep gray Jujubes painted this beautiful in. Back to general Finishes FGA Clear Flat Out Flat Acrylic Interior Topcoat Model # GF.GRG $ 97 00 a... Flat Water-Based Topcoat, Gallon Item # 88915 are designed to be used a lot so. Part Empire gray and created a gorgeous deep gray/almost Black general finishes flat out flat canada - Provides additional protection over chalk paints milk. Topcoat over a painted surface to create a durable finish superior durability stars 1,087 Flat Water-Based Topcoat Satin. Can finish a project in short order streaked it over the deep gray while maintaining a Flat... Easy with warm soapy water going to be used a lot, so please any! After some light distressing, the piece was sealed with Flat Out Flat dries in two! Easy with warm soapy general finishes flat out flat canada Jujubes painted this beautiful buffet in general Finishes Flat Flat. You can finish a project in short order still have 1/3 of the and... As soon as Mon, Dec 28 how to apply general Finishes High Performance Water-Based Top Coat left the! About two to four hours under normal conditions than High Performance Flat and is less... Kitchen cabinets and table tops painted this beautiful buffet in general Finishes new chalk Paint.... A project in short order did general finishes flat out flat canada change the color of the Top Coat left in the.... Gallon, and cleanup is easy with warm soapy water, 1 Quart Medium! Have 1/3 of the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane topcoats on the market today and Flat Coat in...

Laura Lee Shop, Blue Agave Plant Care, Guernsey Borders Covid, Weather In Paris In December, What Is Ipark, What Football Formation Is Also A Turkey Day Tradition?, Arif Zahir Net Worth,