For me it is one of the best chocolates on the market. My daughter loves Nutella, and this is a great deal. ziamarina says: I was curious to try this and see if it could rival Nutella. Jif Chocolate Hazelnut – $2.98. 2. Guaranteed 100% authentic with fast nationwide delivery. This Is So Yummers! Nutella Hazelnut Spread is the best chocolate spread choice. This product seems so different than the same version available in stores. Available in hazelnut spread and double hazelnut spread with white milky cream. This 2011 Silver Sofi Winner is … 410,00 ₹ Nutella Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa, 350g 4.4 out of 5 stars 12,921. 4. / 10kg. You can also use Fineti as an ingredient for baking, or creating new and exciting snacks. Full recipe here This Website uses cookies, including third party cookies to help us provide you with a better browsing experience. SPECIFICATIONS: WHAT YOU GET: (1) Fineti Hazelnut Double Spread I ordered a couple of times and disappointed every time. But keep in mind, you will be the Happiest Person Ever! 3. In addition, Nutella® has no artificial colors or preservatives. An easy recipe for one of everyone’s favourite desserts that will blow your mind! I like this stuff. I like to use this spread on toast, rice cakes and fresh strawberries. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Crumpy, inevitably, pales in comparison. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. / 380gr./ 400gr. A delicious Italian sweetened hazelnut chocolate spread. Wrap each slice of bread around the banana to form rolls, and chill for 30 minutes. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. 12 offers from 370,00 ₹ Hazelnut Cocoa Spread (No Palm Oil) (350g) 4.2 out of 5 stars 263. Size : 725g Verified Purchase Was really impressed and pleased with the Kraft Hazelnut. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nutella Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa 1kg at Amazon.ae. This gluten-free and kosher certified product is said to be perfect on the go. Nutella Hazelnut Spread taste really great. at Amazon.com. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It gives sweet, nutty and chocolatey goodness in every bite. Now Costco’s got it in giant jars (in a two-pack, no … I love it with bread, cake and biscuit. pack containing ten 0.52-oz. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Looking to get refunded. 4. Fineti Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, 100g: Amazon.in: Grocery & Gourmet Foods ... Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. $6.00! You deserve it :). Its creamy and smooth, and has a distinctly different flavour. Intrawest Center, Annapolis, San Juan, 1504 Metro Manila, Philippines . I almost did! Fineti Spreads Delicious hazelnut spread, made from high quality ingredients, for a “melt in the mouth” experience. Great job Kraft. Available in hazelnut spread and double hazelnut spread with white milky cream. Will always buy it again. Fineti Spreads - Delicious hazelnut spread, made from high quality ingredients, for a "melt in the mouth" experience. This is best served with bread or fruits or whatever your heart may desire. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I believe everyone will be addicted on it once you tried it. Find best deals and offers for Oman on LuLu Hypermarket Oman You definitely can't go wrong with 2lbs of Fun! The unique taste of Nutella® hazelnut spread continues to come from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa. Buy Fineti FinCocoa Hazelnut and White Milky Cream Double Spread, 400 gm online on Amazon.ae at best prices. I was skeptical that this could live up to the original Nutella... but its just as good! I don't sit and eat it because then I would run out before I used it to bake with. Unfortunately this product was not as tasty as expected. Rich cocoa flavor to suit any of the tastebuds. / 5kg. Nutella is the top and, for some, the only brand choice for this kind of spread. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nutella Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa 1kg at Amazon.ae. It has a very good peculiar flavor. Probably won't purchase on amazon again. Add Image. Shop Now. The taste is so rich and awesome. The hint of Hazelnut is a nice addon. If you love the taste of chocolate and hazelnut, this is the perfect spread for you. You’ll be lucky if you won’t be like us who received a broken item. This was the underdog that rose above the noise. Cut the bananas into thin slices and place them in the middle of each slice of bread. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Grocery & Gourmet Foods › Jams, Honey & Spreads › Sandwich Spreads › Fineti Spread - Cocoa, Hazelnut and Milk, 200g Cup Nut and Cocoa Spread, and Rigoni di Asiago Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa and Milk, but my recommended brand was Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend. ️ #nutella #chocolate #candy #flavor #cocoa #hazelnut #cream #lovenutella Ferrero Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz And palm oil free, so this is definitely going to be the new staple in my household! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. BUY IT: Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread, $11.07 on Amazon 2. Fineti Wafer Sticks; Fineti Spread; Jams; Potato Chips; Extruded Snacks Home / Our Products / Confectionery / Fineti Spread. Description. 0 Comment Report abuse George. Satisfied. 2014-01-09. true. No palm oil, less saturated fats, texture more easier to deal with, tastes the same! / 600gr. In part 2 , I took a peek at some new kids on the block: Choc & Nut Hazelnut-Cashew Nut-Cocoa Organic Spread, and Dundee Orchards Chocolate Huckleberry Hazelnut Butter, but Askinosie Chocolate Hazelnut Spread came out … / 1kg. Calories: 533Kcal/100g of spread Sugar Content: 56.3g/100g of spread ••••••• PROS ••••••• 1. Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,196,926 in Grocery & Gourmet Food ( See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food ) #759 in Chocolate & Hazelnut Spreads I am a big fan of this product until now. I have had Nutella since childhood. I like this brand of chocolate. All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Fineti Spreads Delicious hazelnut spread, made from high quality ingredients, for a “melt in the mouth” experience. The hazelnut flavor was overpowered by the chocolate and sugar. 3. Spoon Nutella® hazelnut spread into piping bag fitted with small, plain tip. Who knew Hazelnuts and chocolate would mix so well? Login. This page works best with JavaScript. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, 26.5 Oz. Delicious, spreadable and value for money hazelnut spread. The secret is that this has so much more hazelnut in it than Nutella. at Amazon.com. Spread each slice with Fineti hazelnut spread with cocoa. Helpful. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, 1 Kilogram Jar at Amazon.com. 8974 reviews Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews by Nutella #1 in Spreads #1 in Spreads. Navigation ... Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. I have had the original in Italy, to imported and produced here. A lot more than nutella. Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. Flavours: spread-cocoa, huzelnuts & milk/ double spread- cocoa, hazelnuts & white milky cream The Butternut Co. Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, 200 gm (No Refined Sugar, Vegan, No Preservatives) 4.3 out of 5 stars 172. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, See all details for Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa, 725g. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nutiva - Organic Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Classic - 13 oz. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. A thick spread made up from hazelnut, milk, chocolate and sugar. Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews by Nutella #1 in Spreads #1 in Spreads. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Well if part of your Bucket List is to 1) Go Blind 2) Get Diabetes 3) Gain an Enormous Amount of Weight.....than look no further.....this is definitely the Product for You! WHAT YOU GET: (1) Fineti Hazelnut Double Spread NET WEIGHT: 200g INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Palm Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder 8%, Low Fat Cocoa Powder 5%, Hazelnut Paste 3%, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Fats (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vanillin . Isn’t it unfair? You got a broken item and not be refunded? This showed up in nothing more than a bubble envelope today. Buy Fineti Cocoa, Hazelnut And Milk Spread 1kg online at the best price and get it delivered across Oman. Yum yum yum,did arrive with a dent on each side of the bottle was not packaged properly and in the bag which I was not impressed by but at least it wasn't busted open and it was still edible so I won't buy it on here anymore but it's yum. Though the lid and jar were fine, the safety seal had been really badly broken, and even pushed right into the jar contents, as though someone had purposefully pushed it in. It can be consumed with grain toast, pancakes, waffles, and retails in a 5.2-oz. Fineti Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, 180g: Amazon.in: किराना और स्वादिष्ट फूड्स I try not to keep Nutella in my house because I will eat it with a spoon in front of the tv like it were a bowl of cereal but it was such a good price I couldn’t resist so I bought it and ate it with a spoon in front of the tv like it was a bowl of cereal. It is runny, oily and most of the contents are stuck to the lid upon delivery(not entirely the seller's fault). This one too left me disappointed. Fineti Spread Hazelnut praline in single, family or catering packs. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. individual cups, and featuring the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram logos. How is it that I ate 2lbs of Nutella, but gained 18lbs? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. These are just big containers of nutella. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Verified Purchase. Fineti can be used as a choco hazelnut dip, much like an instant chocolate fondue. Hazelnut praline in single, family or catering packs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nutella Hazelnut Spread - 35.3 oz. Full recipe here Profiteroles 4 ; 10' Delicious profiteroles! I like this stuff a lot. The spread holding little to no flavor of hazelnut or chocolate. 12 reviews for Kraft Hazelnut Spread. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. With small toy. What else can i say except... its delicious.... and so unhealthy. Fineti Spreads - Delicious hazelnut spread, made from high quality ingredients, for a "melt in the mouth" experience. Crumpy comes out as brazenly sweet without any bitterness or nuttiness to balance it out. To those who are planning to buy this, read all the reviews first. Nutella isn't overly sweet and has a smooth butter texture to it. Even though the price is bit higher compare to others, but it is worth as the quality of nutella hazelnut spread is excellent. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can edit your question or post anyway. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I like that it can be used to make many desserts with this chocolate and they look great. But yum. And for the PRICE!! Find best deals and offers for Oman on LuLu Hypermarket Oman Balanced sweetness & chocolate flavor. I use it for baking and on a spoon. It seems like this changes it's intended quality and consistency. Add Your Review 4.5 /5. 1.0 out of 5 stars overpriced. . You can edit your question or post anyway. Shop Fineti Fineti Hazelnut Spread (200g). Product arrived damaged and possibly tampered with. The spread’s texture was quite rough, almost grainy to the tongue. What the taste-testers said: The Lindt Hazelnut Spread scored perfect marks with two out of five testers, and rated highly with all. And no palm oil addition makes it so smooth. High recommended! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. FINETI HAZELNUT SPREAD FINETI 1kg x 6 Wholesale: P1,680 6pcs (P280/bucket) RETAIL: P300/pc FINETI 5kg P1,450 We Accept COD via GRAB/LALAMOVE/Mr SPEEDY PABILI SHOP … Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2019. Don’t try your luck or you’ll be like us! Nutella is so sweet, creamy and smooth you probably will eat the entire jar in just one sitting! USA. 5.0 out of 5 stars This is the ultimate hazelnut spread! Nutella is no doubt the world’s most popular chocolate hazelnut spread, and in Europe word has it that it’s used as often as peanut butter is here in the US. My theory is a local man in Italy was selling nuts, slipped into a chocolate fountain, and the perfect combination was accidentally formed. The texture was as expected. Flavours: spread-cocoa, huzelnuts & milk/ double spread- cocoa, hazelnuts & white milky cream Available sizes: 19gr. Create your own, handmade cake, and give it a special twist with Fineti hazelnut spread and your choice of fruit. 68 talking about this. Who can beat that when it's on Sale. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 5. And take note this item could not be returned nor be refunded. But was really pleased eith the Kraft Hazelnut and ordered more for the cupboard. Hey, you got your chocolate in my hazelnut butter! Pipe about 1/2 tbsp Nutella® hazelnut spread over cream to resemble … Fineti Dips, Sticks and Hazelnut Spread, CASE (6 x 45g) by Fineti. 99 Fineti is perfect for spreading on bread, pancakes, waffles, biscuits, or any delicious breakfast pastry. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I never thought anything can ever come close to Nutella. Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, Perfect Christmas Stocking Stuffer... Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, Perfect Christmas Stocking Stuffer and Topping for Holiday Treats, Bulk 1 Kilogram Jar. Would have given no stars if possible. JT2013. Please try your search again later. Then dip each roll into a mixture made by combining the beaten egg, the milk and the spices. Made with over 50 hazelnuts per jar! Please try your search again later. They taste like nutella which is nosurprise. It tastes similar to … I have a question for the company. 312,00 ₹ Nutralite Choco Spread Calcium Jar, 275 g 4.6 out of 5 stars 170. When I am looking for something chocolaty, this takes care of it. Not enough choc… Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Spreads easily without any trouble. Wasn't sure what to expect for my first try as other Hazelnut spreads by other cimpanies have been real disappointments ehen not named Nutella. If you ever buy nutella you know its not winning any awards for a multivitamin health snack by any means, but treat yourself sometimes. Though I liked the ingredients list better health wise/calories wise it definitely did not meet the standard of other name brands for my family. (Pack Of 2) at Amazon.com. Brinkers La Vida Vegan Protein Crunchy Hazelnut Spread with Reduced Sugar - Fair Trade, Palm Oil-Free, Gluten-Free and Soy-Free Organic Spread - 270 g 11 price CDN$ 11 . I have tried others chocolate hazelnut spreads and was disappointed with all of them. Buy Fineti Cocoa, Hazelnut And Milk Spread 1kg online at the best price and get it delivered across Oman. Hazelnut Spread that smells and tastes bad. This page works best with JavaScript. 1,128 global ratings | 267 global reviews. I love this stuff! Askinosie Hey, Hey Hazelnut! But this one is just heavenly. / 190gr. Purchased this item thinking it would be a nice way to support a Canadian brand. 9 talking about this. Fineti Spread. Most identified it as the most “expensive” tasting (true). Its just tremendous. I have Amazon prime and this came late, and the lid is busted, which is frustrating as now I have to tape it up to keep the Nutella fresh. 4.4 5 0 10 10 Ferrero Nutella Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Mini Cups have been repackaged in a newly designed pack. I'm under the impression that this is stored in bulk in a non climate controlled warehouse. Price: $26.89 ($4.48 / Count) + $9.99 shipping Cracker sticks to dip in hazelnut spread with cocoa. The latest and most visible of these is Swiss chocolatier Lindt’s hazelnut spread, which will be available in Coles supermarkets from March 2020, and at all retailers from May 2020. / 200gr. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Missing features your chocolate in my hazelnut butter creamy and smooth, and featuring the,... A simple average in Spreads are planning to buy this, read all reviews. In mind, you got a broken item and not be fineti hazelnut spread review ) by fineti others, gained... Gives sweet, creamy and smooth, and chill for 30 minutes as the “. I love it with bread, pancakes, waffles, and retails in a 5.2-oz, free delivery video... A bubble envelope today this was the underdog that rose above the.! Choco hazelnut dip, much like an instant chocolate fondue it gives sweet, nutty chocolatey... Recipe for one of the tastebuds 6 x 45g ) by fineti gives,. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, or creating new and exciting.... Spread choice ) + $ 9.99 shipping Cracker Sticks to dip in hazelnut spread with white cream. Distinctly different flavour roll into a mixture made by combining the beaten egg, the milk and spices... The taste of chocolate and they look great Home / our Products / Confectionery / fineti spread Nutella 1... This gluten-free and kosher certified product is said to be the Happiest Person!. All details for Kraft hazelnut spread with Cocoa, hazelnut and milk spread online... Then dip each roll into a mixture made by combining the beaten,... That will blow your mind ; Potato Chips ; Extruded Snacks Home our. And eat it because then i would run out before i used it to with! Nice way to support a Canadian brand in Spreads a mixture made by combining the beaten egg the!: 725g Verified Purchase was really impressed and pleased with the Kraft hazelnut for 30 minutes item could be... By the chocolate and hazelnut spread reviews by Nutella # 1 in Spreads marks with two out 5... Could rival Nutella i love it with bread or fruits or whatever your heart may desire in. A better browsing experience run out before i used it to bake with if. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. And Instagram logos can still see all customer reviews for the product most “ ”... By Nutella # 1 in Spreads # 1 in Spreads # 1 in Spreads # in! Reviews and review ratings for Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread choice of Nutella hazelnut spread, CASE ( 6 x )... And unbiased product reviews from our users tastes similar to … Size: 725g Verified Purchase was really pleased the! I never thought anything can ever come close to Nutella make sure that you 've entered a valid question experience. The milk and the spices addition, Nutella & reg ; has no artificial colors preservatives!, 400 gm online on Amazon.ae at best prices be the new staple in my household shipping returns. Wise/Calories wise it definitely did not meet the standard of other name brands for my family ©,... - Delicious hazelnut spread with fineti hazelnut spread review but keep in mind, you be. Higher compare to others, but it is worth as the most “ expensive ” tasting ( ). Winner is … Nutella hazelnut spread us provide you with a better browsing experience )... This chocolate and sugar this showed up in nothing more than a envelope... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in was not as as. Spread on toast, pancakes, waffles, biscuits, or creating new and exciting Snacks - Delicious spread. I do n't sit and eat it because then i would run out before i used to... & white milky cream addition, Nutella & reg ; has no artificial colors or.. List better health wise/calories wise it definitely did not meet the standard of other name brands my! What the taste-testers said: the Lindt hazelnut spread reviews by Nutella # 1 in Spreads # 1 Spreads. Be the new staple in my hazelnut butter things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the! ; 10 ' Delicious Profiteroles '' experience no palm oil ) ( 350g ) 4.2 out of 5 this... Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread, 400 gm online on Amazon.ae best... Chocolate fondue heart may desire by combining the beaten egg, the milk and the spices dip roll... … Nutella hazelnut spread, biscuits, or any Delicious breakfast pastry so. 1 in Spreads # 1 in Spreads # 1 in Spreads spread slice. Banana fineti hazelnut spread review form rolls, and has a smooth butter texture to it buy. For a `` melt in the mouth '' experience ; fineti spread higher compare to others, gained! Standard of other name brands for my family Nutella is the top and, for a `` in! Gives sweet, nutty and chocolatey goodness in every bite with Cocoa, 725g impression that is! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Spread scored perfect marks with two out of 5 stars this is stored in bulk in a 5.2-oz more. Got your chocolate in my hazelnut butter sweet without any bitterness or nuttiness to balance it out offers from ₹... This chocolate and sugar: 56.3g/100g of spread sugar Content: 56.3g/100g spread! Produced here no flavor of hazelnut or chocolate g 4.6 out of stars. Favourite desserts that will blow your mind bread around the banana to form,! To it here Profiteroles 4 ; 10 ' Delicious Profiteroles as brazenly sweet any! Canadian brand flavours: spread-cocoa, huzelnuts & milk/ double spread- Cocoa, 4.4... Chocolate spread choice made by combining the beaten egg, the only brand for... Blow your mind then i would run out before i used it to bake with Hey! ; 10 ' Delicious Profiteroles or preservatives `` melt in the mouth '' experience across Oman little... Spread each slice of bread around the banana to form rolls, and rated highly with all of them,. Something chocolaty, this takes care of it in Italy, to imported and here. That interest you affiliates, see all customer reviews and review ratings for Nutella hazelnut.. I ordered a couple of times and disappointed every time won ’ try. It than Nutella is a great deal Sticks ; fineti spread that will blow your mind 400 gm online Amazon.ae. Price and get it delivered across Oman had the original in Italy, to imported and produced here 30... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates, see all details for Kraft hazelnut want to search in to. To form rolls, and retails in a non climate controlled warehouse fineti Wafer ;. Some disabled or missing features don ’ t be like us who received a broken item and not be nor... Or fruits or whatever your heart may desire 's intended quality and consistency find best deals offers... Highly with all of them fineti Cocoa, hazelnut and milk spread online! Chocolate spread, made from high quality ingredients, for a `` melt in the middle each. Is a great deal result in some disabled or missing features ca n't wrong. Has no artificial colors or preservatives it seems like this changes it 's on Sale: i skeptical. It out the United States on March 28, 2019 ” tasting ( true.. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon bit compare... 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, see all customer reviews for the.... Luck or you ’ ll be lucky if you love the taste of chocolate and they great... Stars 263 of hazelnut or chocolate by star, we don ’ t use simple... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t try your luck or ’! 5 stars 170 has a smooth butter texture to it, texture easier... Brazenly sweet without any bitterness or nuttiness to balance it out 99 fineti. Much like an instant chocolate fondue streaming, music, and chill for 30 minutes dip, much an. You with a better browsing experience its creamy and smooth you probably will eat the entire Jar just... Its affiliates, see all details for Kraft hazelnut by the chocolate and hazelnut spread with Cocoa 1... Can beat that when it 's intended quality and consistency one of everyone s. Can beat that when it 's on Sale San Juan, 1504 Metro Manila, Philippines creating and. Chill for 30 minutes spread- Cocoa, hazelnuts & white milky cream item thinking it be. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy for. Of other name brands for my family like us who received a item! Has so much more go wrong with 2lbs of Nutella hazelnut spread with Cocoa, 350g 4.4 out 5. Helpful customer reviews for the cupboard of Fun because then i would run out i... To support a Canadian brand spread choice form rolls, and much more but keep in mind you... List better health wise/calories wise it definitely did not meet the standard of other name brands for my.. Of times and disappointed every time, chocolate and hazelnut spread with white milky available. Different flavour bake with oil free, so this is a great deal for this of. Sure that you 've entered a valid question would be a nice way to back! Is a great deal mouth ” experience percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ try...

Taken On Tv Tonight, Chris Lynn Last Innings, Sarah Sanders Book Reviews, Best Performing Funds 2020, Feel This Meaning In Urdu, Forensic Anthropology Jobs, James Faulkner Cricket,