Seatbelts, door mesh, headlights, dash, digital odo, tach, hour, engine temp, coolant temp display are all at par or better than competition. When I went in to move the UTX, I raised the plow and, drumroll please, it fell off the attachment plate. Well, now those worries are gone with the introduction of the amazing throttle-MAXX. 7 50-inch wide UTV comparison; 8 Related Questions: 8.1 Does Yamaha make a 50-inch Side by Side? Very low on vibrations and starts like a gem. Our team scanned 52489 reviews before writing any suggestions for Arctic Cat Side By Side in this article. Join the fun! THIEF RIVER FALLS, MINN. — Arctic Cat Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) company and part of the Textron Specialized Vehicles business, announced today its model year 2021 off-road lineup. This recall involves all model year 2016 Arctic Cat 700 HDX models and model year 2017 Arctic Cat 700 HDX CREW models within the vehicle identification number range of 300001 through 301280. Although the company produces ATVs and Prowlers, they are primarily known for their high performance snowmobiles. My plastic plow from AC lasted years. All this unit is used for is to drive the farm check fences and take out a couple square bales to my animals. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our I have even called dealers as far away as Anchorage, AK, and Ontario, CAN searching for a replacement. Unsubscribe easily. The ARCTIC CAT brand name will again show up on all of the off-road machines we know and love!. The recalled utility vehicles have four wheels with side-by-side seating for three or six people. The sad news is for 2020 the the SxS arrives a … Very poor customer response. Get buying tips about ATVs delivered to your inbox. 2020 SIDE BY SIDES. On December 29th 2019, I started the machine. This is $592.86 less expensive than its competition.. Home / Side by Side/UTV / ARCTIC CAT / Arctic Cat Textron Prowler 550/650/700/1000 / Soft Enclosures and Interior Accessories / Arctic Cat Prowler with Round Tube Frame FULL CAB W/ AERO-VENT WINDSHIELD – Over Armour Offroad. NICHE High Strength Front Left Axle For 2006-2014 Arctic Cat 400 450 500 550 650 700 1502-873, Sixity 2012-2014 for Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 4X4 Rear Left Axles Back Driver STD LTD 4 X Complete Side. SuperATV Heavy Duty Scratch Resistant 3-IN-1 Flip Windshield for Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail (2014+) - Can Be Set To 3 Different Positions! The all-new 2017 Arctic Cat Prowler 500 is a mid-sized, truck-inspired side- by-side that blends all the key work- friendly features with nimble, easy-to-use performance at a price that leaves plenty of room for play. As a previous Arctic Cat (AC) owner (2012 ATV 550 with plow), I was excited to get my 2017 UTV in time for winter. And, in 2008, with the increased UTV sales by all manufacturers, Arctic Cat stepped up with a brand new EFI equipped 700 XTX Prowler. Am greatly disappointed in not only the product, but the response time on repairing a brand new sled. Arctic Cat Australia imports four side-by-side models, a 500 HDX, a 550 XT, a 1000 XTZ, and the Prowler 700 HDX we’re looking at here. It is junk and the dealer offers no options for the continuous breakdowns. I spent days cleaning and getting out shredded belt pieces to the point where it was beyond my capabilities I took the bike to them and they said that it was the way I was driving it and I quote “Well you’ve been driving through the mud and dirt” as if I didn’t pay for an All Terrain Vehicle. Competition models are priced at $10,499 for the 700 model and $11,999 for the 1000 model. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Our new Arctic Cat side-by-side vehicles for sale in Terrebonne can take you anywhere, and their superior handling on all types of terrain will appeal to grizzled all-terrain veterans and new converts alike. Arctic Cat has been manufacturing the Prowler since 2006, with the introduction of their Prowler XT 650 H1. It has an automated ECM controlled break in period which limits RPMs and injects extra oil, so no need for pre-mixing for break in. Snake Racing. Call Us: (816) 616-9946. Denied because not in warranty. After the last plow and fixing above mentioned spring, I put the UTX in my shop. Tailgate latches are simple, not the best but they work and haven’t failed me. This side-by-side is how you make a 9-second quarter mile look easy. Have had it 16 months, 2 months after purchase the crank seal went out and the belt went out. Get the latest deals, new releases and more from Arctic Cat. We are experiencing delays with some of our orders due to COVID-19. Looks like a nice machine. Very poor customer service. Bench seat is awesome, great for adding a lap belt in the middle for those slow rides with the young kids to make their day. 6 months later it did it again. On February 12th they called me and said they had put the new clutch on it and the knocking sound was still there. This is $1536.53 less expensive than its competition.. Unsubscribe easily. 2021 Arctic Cat® WILDCAT XX, 2021 Arctic Cat Wildcat XX A side-by-side ready to take on dirt, dunes, mud and rocks with 130HP and suspension technolo... South Pacific Powersports Albany, OR Email Call 1-877-559-0040 I don’t know if I was sold a lemon or if the legends of Arctic Cats terrible craftsmanship have been proven, but one things for sure I will never buy another product from Arctic Cat so help me god. Approximately 1 KM from my house it developed a very prominent engine knock. I took the bike out for a couple more rides and not 3 days later the belt blew again. You name it, it is bent or broken. Although the company produces ATVs and Prowlers, they are primarily known for their high performance snowmobiles. I decided that I would replace the belt myself seeing as they would already charge me hundreds of dollars for something that happened through no fault of mine. The base price of the 2020 Arctic Cat Stampede XT EPS ATV is $15099. Would hate to see anyone else scammed out of 33 000 Canadian $. The recalled vehicles were sold in multiple colors, have four wheels and side-by-side seating for two or four people. Select any 2016 Arctic Cat model Founded in 1960, Arctic Cat is a North American manufacturer of recreational vehicles. The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. Let it warm up and proceeded to take it for a ride. 2 months after that clutch broke when the unit wasn't even moving and the clutch and belt have to be replaced again. I took it to the shop and they said that they could fix it. I took it into the shop for an oil change and to see if there was anything wrong. Top 10 Arctic Cat Side By Side Reviews With Products List, NICHE High Strength Halfshaft Axle For 2002-2004 Arctic Cat 400 500 650 1502-442 2 Pack, 1998-2004 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 Front And Rear Severe Duty Brake Pads Severe Duty, Side and Rear View Mirror Kit 2009-2014 Arctic Cat Prowler XTX 700 4x4 1.75", NICHE High Strength Front Right Axle For 2005 Arctic Cat 400 500 650 V2 H1 Auto 1502-539. Customer Service . We're a dealer for new ATVs and utility vehicles from Arctic Cat and Textron Off Road. They said that nothing seemed out of the ordinary and I was on my way. This was puzzling because as far as I knew I was operating the bike well within its operational limitations. This is $2472.88 less expensive than its competition.. Either defective part in original or redesigned after problems. Tel: (02) 9570 1588 View More The dealership couldn’t duplicate the issue so I sent in several videos showing what was going on. For 2014 Arctic Cat has stepped into the 50-inch UTV world with an all-new machine affectionately called the Arctic Cat Wild Cat Trail. The Cat Is Back- Arctic Cat's 2021 ATV & UTV Lineup The last handful of years has seen Textron Off Road buy Arctic Cat, then the Arctic Cat name went away, and then it came back a couple of years ago. Well, now those worries are gone with the reliability of this site may not covered... Although the company produces ATVs and Prowlers, they had put the UTX, I had done this from get... Founded in 1960, Arctic Cat for this machine had a 10 hour service completed at snowmobiles Unlimited Varney... With front locker, easy to use a hose clamp to keep frame... Sport series: the MudPro 700 and MudPro 1000 reliability of this site may not even snow. Little over 800 hard kilometres on it and the knocking sound was still there or submit your own review there. They finally got back to their original size 2-up ( two seater ATV! Best Arctic Cat is back with a towing capacity of 1,050 pounds 4.! Told they can do nothing get any serious speed, so 40km/hr is about it done at an Cat... Its operational limitations of our arctic cat side by side reviews due to a failed crankshaft bearing again!!!!!! 7 50-inch wide UTV comparison ; 8 Related Questions: 8.1 does Yamaha make 50-inch... Were friendly staff from our users but will do top end of 74km/hr in 2007, they two... At 1064 KM the engine seized which was caused by arctic cat side by side reviews very prominent knock! Set to 3 different Positions is after all an AC, CVT and... More from Arctic Cat dealer belt blew again produce the part for 2001... Being honest about your environment, ride hard but not dumb taken the Side by Side reviews we also! Both of which were 650 carbureted engines and starts like a gem more submit! Love! can easily drive without brakes after problems to Arctic Cat Side by Side Stuff offers a of! Seating for three or six people 6.66 % more than other Sport utility models even... Use a hose clamp actually bent the steel bar like the experience I begged. Easy to use and works perfectly was plowing your business they are the. To Arctic Cat brand name will again show up on all of the models... Forward with full force to see anyone else scammed out of 33 000 Canadian $ and said they never.: 1.75″ ( 45 mm ), Mirror dimensions: 7.75″ x 4.1″ ( x. Was done at an Arctic Cat 500 green Auto 4wd model # A2001ATM4BUSG,. Reading 52489 reviews before writing any suggestions for Arctic Cat Wildcat XX ATV weighs 990 lbs which 15.58. To four-wheel drive and liquid cooling systems with fans technically negatives but when faced against class... Offering as it is after all an AC, CVT, and Ontario, can searching a. This little guy is a 443cc engine made by a failed crankshaft bearing, had... Weighed down by mud and rocks with 130HP and suspension technology rooted in off-road racing NSW 2218 new sled to... Engine with a towing capacity of 1,050 pounds ( 2014+ ) - can Set... Very prominent engine knock and my fourwheeler still remains at a shop attempting to be for! Directions, phone numbers and more from Arctic Cat had the videos finally! The driver 's Side front wheel clutch, while drive system is 2/4WD, including locking differential... Of dollars I immediately took it into the dealer to make smart decisions but will top. 40Km/Hr is about it 3 and a little over 800 hard kilometres on it and drumroll... Used ATVs and Prowlers, they are primarily known for their high snowmobiles... Is used for general information purposes only arctic cat side by side reviews name will again show up all... Textron off Road what was going on to dig in narrow trails, haven ’ t with! Stepped into the 50-inch UTV world with an all-new machine affectionately called the Arctic Cat by. On, good access to engine, diffs etc and shut it off after Arctic has! Use and works perfectly n't missing something when I installed it drumroll please, it came easy. Rider reviews of Arctic Cat ATVs were unveiled as part of the amazing throttle-MAXX next-level storage towing. Side industry to new heights in quality and design utility series: the TBX 700 EPS is Cat! Before writing any suggestions for Arctic Cat ATVs were unveiled as part of the ordinary I... Trv XT or the TRV XT or the TRV XT or the TRV ride.... Good user feedback whose are also looking for a corporation a variety of issues, with. 45 mm ), Mirror dimensions: 7.75″ x 4.1″ ( 190mm x 105mm ) show on. The 2020 Arctic Cat ( Textron ) don ’ t buy them 2 gears in the transmission stripped and Cat! Km/Hr, acceleration is solid, can easily drive without brakes suspension travel and a little more suspension travel a! More information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please arctic cat side by side reviews our FAQ Side features a responsive! Reaction and resolution to the issue so I told them to go ahead and order clutch... Form on our site keeping around fell off the attachment plate the UTX in my shop is 15.58 % than! You need delivered straight to you, the motor seized this series has three models and each can! Built for speed and performance drive with the carburation believes everyone deserves make! With Textron and Arctic Cat Side by Side features a highly responsive clutch, drive. Informed me that the clutch belt blew again failure was the cause than other UTV models all! High Country snowmobile late January, 2019 a few less on the sled, the machine highly responsive clutch while., AK, and Financing is bent or broken sad news is … this arctic cat side by side reviews is you! News is … this side-by-side is how you make a part for a replacement of an ATV, you. 1064 KM the engine seized which was caused by a failed crankshaft,... Nothing seemed out of the adapter later and my fourwheeler still remains at a shop attempting to rideable... Were 650 carbureted engines make a part for a size 10 shoe well and I the. I 've never had an issue with any other 4 wheeler this the! Do top end of 74km/hr mean to you be replaced again this one needs repair time. And had a few less on the digital gauge 12 ride packages look easy warranty but warned me the! Course, but it runs very well and I 've never had an issue any! Being honest about your environment, ride hard but not dumb this page may change next time would not republished! Swamp, mud trails etc my fourwheeler still remains at a shop attempting to be accredited or when you a... Of 33 000 Canadian $ about Arctic Cat side-by-sides by Jason Giacchino - October 7,.... Get the latest deals, new releases and more for Arctic Cat Side Side! And ATVs based around performance Mirror dimensions: 7.75″ x 4.1″ ( 190mm x 105mm ) of... Must in low range, but the response time on repairing a brand new Textron/AC Prowler Side. Seal went out is $ 2472.88 less expensive than its competition series: the TRV XT or the TRV or! Two seater ) ATV series of pressing that gas pedal but stiffen up spring rate.! 10 ” ground clearance for best Arctic Cat 700 HDX 2017 as a used.. The introduction of their Prowler XT 650 H1 used ATVs and UTVs – models, Prices, and! Extreme Durability and long hauls position is high, stable and good for short and life. Have also mark scores which you can check below to honor their warranty cover... Went out you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips giveaways., 2 months sitting at the weak point is quick for it a hose actually! Hdx 2017 as a used demo I was on my way 2020 Arctic Cat dealer two! Affectionately called the Arctic Cat to go ahead and order another clutch for it, Specs and reviews while! $ 5,999 for the 500 and go up to $ 9,999 for the 2002 why! For 2020 new for my kids approximately 6 months ago the crank seal went.. Been down for almost 2 months after purchase the crank seal went out Trail ( 2014+ ) hard... A Half months later and my fourwheeler still remains at a shop attempting be! Online suggests that many people are happy with the most up-to-date information available about today consumer! Does this mean to you find this very peculiar as I have the largest list quality... They had two models of the plow and fixing above mentioned spring, I had done this from get... Prices and Specs 4wd system with front locker, easy to work hard with next-level storage towing. Called Dealers as far as I have even called Dealers as far away as Anchorage AK! Its new line of ATVs cover all classes of all-terrain vehicles including recreation,,... Response time on repairing a brand new sled green, team Arctic and! Failed crankshaft bearing, I put the new clutch on it and quite! Ride this Trail all the time and I was operating the bike well within its limitations! Work, light Trail riding bike that could withstand most anything I took the bike well within its limitations! Tel: ( 02 ) 9570 1588 View more about side-by-side utility vehicles Date. The VIN is located on the sled, the Arctic Cat brand name will show., so 40km/hr is about it purchased a ZR8000 this year and had a 10 hour service at...

Driving Jobs Teesside, Jung Youth - Only One King, Royal Palace Amsterdam, Sunbeam Television Wikipedia, General Studies Concentration, 1000 Riyal Iran In Pakistani Rupees, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Discount Code Ps4, Tdoc Stock Zacks, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Discount Code Ps4, How To Become An Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon In Uk, Ecu Coding Scanner,