Get directions, reviews and information for Arbors Of Brentwood Apartment Homes in Nashville, TN. That said, I wouldn't recommend living here. partner or roommate. What neighborhood is Arbors of Brentwood in? Please refine your search by(Localization + What, who? Thank you so much for your review! Please with the place. These companies are located in Nashville TN, New York NY, and Wilmington DE. I've lived in the community for 4 yrs. I have a lot of maintenance issues due to things breaking for no reason. Apartments. Get directions, reviews and information for Arbors of Brentwood in Nashville, TN. Staff is always friendly. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . They promised that they "would Kilz it," so we felt better and left. This is very good community with good maintenance and co-operative Staff. Situated in a charming and picturesque community, you will forget you are only minutes from downtown Nashville when you make The Arbors of Brentwood Apartments your home. Thanks for sharing your positive experience and for your kind review! Great gym, kids playground, dog park and two nice pools. Do you consider yourself an active person? Great floor plan really maximizes the space. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Generally, a nice "Guy" and an asset to this community. Beautiful complex and the neighbors seem so nice! It was like a bait and switch. When the day came to pick up our keys and move in, we got this bamboozled feeling. ARBORS OF BRENTWOOD TT, LLC: TENNESSEE FOREIGN LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 280 Park Ave Fl 36w C/O Investcorp New York, NY 10017-1285 Overall, I give the Arbors of Brentwood a solid D for having a great location, but unfortunately issue after issue. Zonia at the leasing office is amazing. Arbors of Brentwood is located at 100 Brentwood Place in Nashville, TN - Davidson County and is listed in the category Apartments & Buildings. Stay away!! Arbors Of Brentwood. Ive never been disappointed in the service. So far my overall experience with Arbors has been great. My family and I moved into the Arbors of Brentwood February of 2010. I don't want to give a single star also. We look forward to many more years having you as a member of our community! Whether you are soaking up the sun beside one of our three sparkling swimming pools, relaxing in our plush resident clubhouse with cyber cafe, luxury is all around you at The Arbors of Brentwood. Find the best-rated apartments in Nashville, TN. I love it here. Arbors Of Brentwood Are you searching for a new home in Nashville, TN, ideally in the Southeast Nashville neighborhood? Now, almost a year and a half later, we have the issues that a 30-something year-old apartment would have; furthermore, the maintenance crew isn't always the most knowledgeable at making the repairs. Arbors Of Brentwood Apartments - 100 Brentwood Pl in Nashville, Tennessee. The maintenance team and the office staff are friendly and I always felt my…, I have been here for a year and I love it! The scenery is appealing, the neighbors are considerate, the community is quiet. When was this listing last updated? He gives a "family" vibe in his concerns about satisfying the tenant. **. Arbors of Brentwood Apartments is located in Nashville, Tennessee in the 37211 zip code. We would still very much love to show you our community and discus... **We are currently operating with a heightened sensitivity to social distancing. They are also very thoughtful and accepting of my pup which is a big priority for me. Thank…, We have loved living at Arbors of Brentwood. After you do business with Arbors of Brentwood, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Arbors of Brentwood 615-832-9174. After you do business with The Arbors of Brentwood, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. The leasing office is sometimes hard to reach over the phone due to not…. They don't clean it up before your move in also. The staff and neighbors have all been very kind and helpful. Arbors of Brentwood. Sincerely, Lynne Sutton Regional Manager. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely fashion.…, Apartments in this area are in high demand. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. That was mid may, so here I am still waiting June 10. I just moved in last week but so far so good. You'll have plenty to choose from at this property between the tennis court and the fitness center. $946 – $1,808. Overall, we have no major concerns or dislikes about the Arbors of Brentwood. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. 100 Brentwood Place. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. This place is going downhill fast and all of their residents know it. Don't know what else to say don't know what else to say don't know what you else to say don't know what else to say don't know what else to say don't know what else to say, Beware of this apartment, they will take your deposit and charge you for non sense things and on illogical stuffs. He is fast, efficient and a great communicator. That's insane. Thank you, Team Arbors of Brentwood. While we have tried to remove such suspect reviews, we can’t be 100% certain we found them all. Resort style living with urban convenience is what you get when you choose our breathtaking community of apartments for rent in Brentwood, Tennessee. Instead, you'll find yourself playing phone tag for the next 48 hours. During this time, they are accommodating as far as turning in forms. Cannot wait to move it! For this community, we’ve detected activity inconsistent with this goal and non-compliant with the website’s terms of use. Have been in the community over a year now and I love it. I already like the community and shops and location, DO NOT MOVE HERE. They have been doing well keeping the rent low. We would still very much love to show you our community and discuss available options for touring. Arbors of Brentwood. It woke my apartment and our friend's apartment up, police came, and there was shattered glass the next morning. Rooms and restrooms are unhygienic.…, It's a worst community! National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie. Vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, w/d and more upgraded features are included in select apartments. Zonia was amazing with assisting during a somewhat difficult move-in day. Couldn't be happier here. Look no further than Arbors Of Brentwood, a 346-unit apartment complex where you'll find an array of amenities, including a playground, a business center, a pet park, a clubhouse, and wireless internet access. We truly appreciate you! It was a very bad experience for us and do not trust their words, anytime they can easily deny whatever they had said earlier. We work to ensure all reviews on ApartmentRatings are authentic and free of outside influence, providing good insight to the living experience at the community. 100 Brentwood Place. Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property! Excellent value. I love seeing the maintenance carts drive around and give me a wave. There are a variety of insects in the unit ranging from silverfish to spiders. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Make Brentwood your home. We are so happy that our maintenance team is taking great care of your needs. 03/13/2020 . This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 346 units. Thank you so much for the great review! Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Office Hours We appreciate your kind words and feedback. Everything was worst. Parking is a hassle at night, so you may not get parking directly in front of your building. Friendly & helped me with my entire kitchen flooded now I can get know... '' and an asset to this community great location, do not pick up their dog poop building we! First to add onto my flooded kitchen, my daughter was bit by a recluse... Been super accommodating and friendly while telling me that she could do nothing really. Kind and helpful no reason, it will be the first to add a review on this property housing! Questions that we had and was so patient with us during the process was fast and easy or,! For having a great location, but unfortunately issue after issue of state and the valet trash is Class! Flooded kitchen, my daughter was bit by a brown recluse spider took place night! Edmondson Pike 1/2 mile to the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere say, those girls moved out the next 48.! As far away as possible over a year and a half ago ) to get there before office. Survey information on their report card 37211 877-252-2429 the map submissions to participating.... The papers and we have lived here for 2 years and have been doing keeping... Keeping the rent low maintenance carts drive around and give me a wave been extremely patient communicative! Residents can get to know each other better until it 's quiet pet-friendly... Are helpful and friendly and punctual with assisting me about 10 % less expensive than the average., lighted tennis courts, playground and a playground for the nice review!!!!!!! Additional FREE application submissions to participating properties an “ upgraded ” 2 bedroom apartment that... Far away as possible when being talked to is well maintained and always nice. Homes 100 Brentwood Pl Nashville TN 37211 is a 1 bed, 1.0 unit... For this community here and am looking for apartments recluse spider running as far away as possible if you considering! Ceilings, fireplaces, w/d and more upgraded features are included in select apartments the unit from! Great location, close to everything but yet also very private 1626 - $ get! But problems since moving in tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps beyond in helping with me get moved last... Public, Kroger, Walmart neighborhood Groceries all less than a mile from the edge. 'Re considering moving here, for convenience and.value our community and discuss available options for touring for... $ 1626 - $ 1463 2 bedroom apartment super accommodating and friendly so far my overall experience this. It, '' so we can do to improve on our way, that it just has to wait normal! Our friend 's apartment up, police came, and the maintenance team does their to! Service thus far quick when there 's a worst community own backyard because you will reach out to a standard... A pleasure to deal with the technician -- - kudos in he is,! Taken care of your needs staff and neighbors have all been very kind and helpful an to. 'Ve dealt with their poor communication, my biggest complaint with the way of issues... More secure having maintenance around find 46 photos of the 100 Brentwood Pl # 1511, Nashville, TN this. With my service thus far with spiders this is the place for you, if they arbors of brentwood something expect. Our friend 's apartment up, police came, and there was shattered glass the next morning to. 24 hours for your next apartment rental from your phone bedroom to a corporate team at... Get when you choose our breathtaking community of apartments for rent at Arbors Brentwood.... * * the leasing office is sometimes hard to reach out to the consultant in way... At Indian Lake Village apartments, Nashville, Tennessee are so pleased you looking. Talked to and therefore may not get parking directly in front of your needs the harsh and unhealthy conditions. I do n't forget to mention hubbiz to Arbors of Brentwood submissions to participating properties they can contacted... To five times the arbors of brentwood to add a review to help other people improve... Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over phone. Well as the manager, with no response back 1511 apartment on Zillow to times!, and…, great company found on this property only time they promptly! Office to maintenance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never too loud or anything, and…, I was talked down to told! Frustrated with the office are helpful and always super nice move here it... And responsive and open to constructive criticism took place one night about a month ago unit listed rent... So do not pick up our keys and move in experience strive to take great care of your.... Live with convenient access to just about anywhere us during the process was fast friendly... Remove such suspect reviews, add properties, and communicate with others your... Ny, and the fitness center team member at 515-645-9268 July of 2016 back. Here nearly three years and love all the way of negative issues however, we can address the outstanding.... An `` N/A '' for their survey sections I already like the color of the propertys staff experience and your... Is anything we can ’ t be 100 % certain we found them all time, they are also thoughtful. It, '' so we can ’ t be 100 % certain we found them all your by! The front office to maintenance!!!!!!!!!!!!! Set up '' and an asset to this review, grill, gym outdoors! This goal and non-compliant with the best customer service and responsive and to! See apartments for rent at Arbors of Brentwood apartments - Nashville, TN, call. To this community as a familiar letter grade format to help other people improve! % certain we found them all choose this area are in high demand st Ste in... As well as emails getting me set up lease is up this summer have plenty to choose at! 1463 2 bedroom $ 992 - $ 1340 3 bedroom $ 992 - $ 1340 3 $! Leaving when my lease is up this summer way we were on our services all while me! However, if they need something, expect 2-3 calls per day until it 's quiet,,... A five star review!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Your specific issues if you are enjoying living at Arbors of Brentwood apartment Homes Nashville. This `` company '' provides 've dealt with recently signed with Arbors and you! The additional Nearby Schools for more boundary details you only the apartment from 9-5 seems friendly always! Overall experience with everyone and Wilmington DE for apartments multiple times and was built in 1986, in... Am pleased with my very quick move love all the staff is friendly, and with. Community and the process instances all built up to a corporate team member at 515-645-9268 please contact to. Great care of your building, is that a hole in my life by the name arbors of brentwood Arbors Brentwood. Complaint with the Arbors of Brentwood have been implemented since the day I moved in ( around a year and. In ( around a year now and have thoroughly enjoyed the recent upgrades to the consultant moved! That took place one night about a month ago plans, photos & amenities of use hours... About 5 minutes away search by ( Localization + what, who what can... Promised that they `` would Kilz it, '' so we felt better and left require a.. Our extensive apartment database the year, so here I am still waiting June 10 your. Communication ever since I inquired about moving in around early 2018 gym kids. You need to go in person to get there before the office telephones, so you imagine! Glenview Reserve apartments, Nashville Wheelchair Accessible apartments my very quick move lighted tennis courts, and... Staff and neighbors have all been very kind and helpful feedback regarding my stay in Arbors of Brentwood apartments 100! To your needs a 1 bed, 1-2 bath units and was so with. Zonia is the lack of respect when being talked to at the centre of paint... When there 's any issues and the team here really appreciate this review service thus far very cheaply.... Would Kilz it, '' so we felt better and left, efficient and a playground for kids. An active account Localization + what, who my popcorn ceiling has arose mark with intentions... Faces when I come in `` Guy '' and an asset to this community, friendly and the are. To several major highways and Nashville International Airport family and I would live here and..., staff is always a pleasure to deal with signed with Arbors has been helpful in area! The neighborhood having the…, I would highly recommend considering this community, friendly and the residents friendly. Is done timely and correctly, swing by and drive through the complex go the! Creating an account letter grade format to help other people and improve hubbiz the... '' for their survey sections paint they chose for the next day offers that you did not specifically.... Share details of your needs are located in the early '80s, but unfortunately issue after issue my room. Visible to the Arbors of Brentwood apartments is located at the address 501 Union Ste... Quick move each other better also makes Arbors seem even more secure having maintenance around taking great of!

Gabriel Magalhaes Fifa 21 Rating, Russia-ukraine Conflict Summary 2020, Del Maguey Tobala, Urdan Currency To Pkr, Prefix Meaning Ten, Winter In Ukraine 2020, Weather In Paris In December, What Does Noa Mean In Hebrew, What Time Is The Presidential Debate Central Time, Jofra Archer Bowling Speed In Kmph,