Here are some signs and notices written in "English" that were discovered throughout the world.
1. In a Tokyo hotel: Is forbidden to steal hotel towels please. If you are not a person to do such a thing is please not read notis.
2. In a Bucharest hotel lobby: The lift is being fixed for the next day. During that time we regret that you will be unbearable.
3. In a Leipzig elevator: Do not enter the lift backwards, and only when lit up.
4. In a Belgrade hotel elevator: To move the cabin, push for wishing floor. If the cabin should enter more persons, each one should press a number of wishing floor. Driving is then going alphabetically by national order.
5. In a Paris hotel elevator: Please leave your values at the front desk.
6. In an Athens hotel: Visitors are expected to complain at the office between the hours of 9 and 11 a.m. daily.
7. In a Yugoslav hotel: The flattening of underwear with pleasure is the job of the chambermaid.
8. In a Japanese hotel: You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid.
9. On the menu of a Swiss restaurant: Our wines leave you nothing to hope for.
10. Outside a Hong Kong tailor shop: Ladies may have a fit upstairs.
11. In a Bangkok dry cleaner's: Drop your trousers here for best results.
12. In a Hong Kong dentist's: Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.
13. In a Rome laundry: Ladies, leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time.
14. In a Swiss mountain inn: Special today -- no ice cream.
15. In a Tokyo bar; Special cocktails for ladies with nuts.
16. On a Moscow hotel bedroom door: If this is your first visit to Russia, you are welcome to it.
17. In a Norwegian cocktail lounge: Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.
18. In the office of a Rome doctor: Specialist in women and other diseases.